★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Bubble Explode game out now! FREE for limited time only!

06-19-2010, 08:59 AM
Bubble Explode game out now! FREE for limited time only!

Spooky House Studios celebrates arrival of the Bubble Explode game by giving it away for FREE for limited time only!

Take your Bubble Exploding / Popping / Breaking experience to the next level with nice animations, combo bonuses, global online scoreboards, original game modes and much more!

Get it not for FREE from the App Store:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=376098160&mt=8

Features:
- Chain reaction bubble Explosions
- 3 game modes: Classic, Chill Out and Bubble Invasion
- Slick animations
- Bonuses for exploding bubble groups of nice shapes: squares, lines, corners, etc…
- Global online scoreboards
- Undo up to 10 moves back
- Colored and Black & White skins included

Gameplay video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8OJICXt6UQ

Screenshots:

08-29-2010, 01:13 PM
This is one of the most popular free games. Its a good adaption of a classic game that probably just about everyone played at some point. Surprised that there are no posts about it, no one recommending it.

There are some negative reviews about crashes, but it was fine for me except it crashed once when I got a push notification (it still saved and I was able to resume on restarting app).

After playing 5-6 times I posted what I thought was a good score...40,000th place (roughly). Yeah, its been dl'd a few times. I really like the fact that it gives all 40,000+ people a rank, whereas most games only rank the top 10 or top 100.

I played the fast paced arcade style mode once, and it lasts a little too long. Got a little bored, and still only got 9,000th something place on the leaderboard. So at least for me its classic mode (which is essentially the balloon popping game you probably remember playing at some point) that appeals.

I cant see why this wouldnt be on your device if you like puzzle or match 3 games.

Currently addicted to Clash Royale

Last edited by ArtNJ; 08-29-2010 at 01:17 PM.