★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Medal of honour coming to iPhone

06-19-2010, 10:44 AM
#1
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 578
Medal of honour coming to iPhone

IGN have recently updated there report on a portable medal of honour and it now says that it will be on the iPhone!

http://uk.wireless.ign.com/objects/061/061376.html

So what are you expecting from this game? Im hoping for good multiplayer with at least 8 player online

I don't see the point in signatures..... So here's a gun to keep you entertained é*""
06-19-2010, 10:56 AM
#2
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie2 View Post
IGN have recently updated there report on a portable medal of honour and it now says that it will be on the iPhone!

http://uk.wireless.ign.com/objects/061/061376.html

So what are you expecting from this game? Im hoping for good multiplayer with at least 8 player online
yea sure 8 players why not 100,000,000 online players?

06-19-2010, 11:12 AM
#3
Joined: May 2009
Location: St. Gallen, Switzerland
Posts: 461
I'm hoping for a good online mode. 3 vs. 3 is enough for me, as long as it looks nice and has a decent framerate on my 3GS. I don't actually want weapon customization, I'd rather like tons of weapons to choose from.
06-19-2010, 11:26 AM
#4
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: 31.560499, -111.904128
Posts: 7,471
Yeah, I remember there was already a thread about this game a while ago. Haven't seen it since, so it's probably been deleted.

Online would be nice, but for once I'm actually more interested in a decent, long singleplayer campaign.

Hakuna Matata
06-19-2010, 11:45 AM
#5
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 425
OMG is this TRUE MEDAL OF HONOR COMING TO IPHONE !!! this is amazing cant wait iphone get all best games cant wait for this one nice multiplayer with customized wapons that will be amazing does anyone no when its OUT ?
06-19-2010, 12:10 PM
#6
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
Yeah, I remember there was already a thread about this game a while ago. Haven't seen it since, so it's probably been deleted.

Online would be nice, but for once I'm actually more interested in a decent, long singleplayer campaign.
Me too, I've yet to come across a decent war fps with a good campaign. Probably because they're all from gameloft

I don't see the point in signatures..... So here's a gun to keep you entertained é*""
06-19-2010, 12:22 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie2 View Post
Me too, I've yet to come across a decent war fps with a good campaign. Probably because they're all from gameloft
Yeah Gameloft graphics are a disgrace to the power of the iPhone and BIA2 was the crappiest Gameloft game to date. NOVA was good though.

I hope EA uses 3GS and iPhone 4 graphics in this game and pushes the limits of the platform.
06-19-2010, 01:03 PM
#8
This sounds good, but will it be a modern warfare game? I know medal of honor plans on releasing a game in modern times.
06-19-2010, 01:25 PM
#9
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 3,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipodrocks123 View Post
This sounds good, but will it be a modern warfare game? I know medal of honor plans on releasing a game in modern times.
The new Medal of Honor takes place in war-torn Afghanistan...

I'm what you could call a "casual" mobile gamer.
06-19-2010, 01:28 PM
#10
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 124
Medal of Honor huh? How about Call of Duty.

Never been much of a fan of Medal of Honor, (not saying I don't want it to come to iphone; right now ANYTHING better than Gameloft's attempts is a GREAT thing) I've always enjoyed the Call of Duty games better. Yeah, I know, we've got the Call of Duty Zombies, but I'm talking a real campaign/multiplayer game. It doesn't have to be Modern Warfare, how about COD 2. What do you guys think, can the newer iPhone/iPod hardware handle something like that? I think that game would be absolutely perfect for the platform. Great campaign, awesome 4 on 4 multiplayer with awesome maps, etc. C'mon Activision!