★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Knock off your enemies with blitz!
Clean up a swarm of bastards!

Its easy to play.
Keep on touching to store power and release for firing.
You can change the direction of firing by touching or dragging when firing.
The more power you store, the longer you can fire. Keep it up!

It is compatible with OpenFeint.
Keep fighting and unlock achievements!

** SECRET MODE **
Tapping many times at title to open the secret mode!
Speed up and more thrill!

KDR_11k's comments:

Just bought this game, not really convinced so far. You run around and shoot a big laser, trying to knock all enemies out of the viewing area. Since you can sweep the beam it's no problem wiping out a quarter of the enemies at once if you manage to get into a corner (and the score system rewards sweeping attacks like that) and the main difficulty seems to be getting out of the initial onslaught since you start every wave in the center of the screen while the enemies spawn all over the place and all close in on you simultaneously. There seem to be unlockable weapons but I only have the regular beam so far.
06-19-2010, 02:21 PM
This is New and Noteworthy this week. I was wondering how it plays. Cheers for the impressions.

Invaders Must Die.

06-19-2010, 02:29 PM
I like the concept and graphical style. Bought!
06-19-2010, 02:35 PM
Found this

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by ataloss; 06-19-2010 at 02:37 PM.
06-19-2010, 02:39 PM
hmm looks interesting, though "breakfast not yet"

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ
06-19-2010, 02:49 PM
Man... I passed on this game initially, but now I'm thinking I should rethink that decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Damien View Post
Are you serious ? Are you pro ?
06-19-2010, 02:52 PM
ah.... what the hell... downloading now...
06-19-2010, 03:05 PM
Ack, my finger hurts.

The control scheme is annoying, you move where you touch and charge by holding the finger on the screen, means you usually have your finger right on the most important part of the action (the part near your character) so cheap deaths are inevitable. I like how weapons are unlocked by dying a lot instead of being successful since people who die a lot probably need all the help they can get.It's very big on crowd control but the way the controls are you can't really deal with crowds well.

Oh and it's nasty on the battery.

Last edited by KDR_11k; 06-19-2010 at 03:08 PM.
06-19-2010, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDR_11k View Post
The control scheme is annoying, you move where you touch and charge by holding the finger on the screen, means you usually have your finger right on the most important part of the action (the part near your character) so cheap deaths are inevitable. I like how weapons are unlocked by dying a lot instead of being successful since people who die a lot probably need all the help they can get.It's very big on crowd control but the way the controls are you can't really deal with crowds well.
Does the dev know that this is a MULTI-TOUCH DEVICE!?!

Also, how many deaths until you unlock a weapon? UPDATE: I finally got one. I think this system is a little convoluted, though; you should get pity weapons, but still be able to unlock them through story mode. The people who are good at the game don't get rewarded for their troubles, and the people who know how to unlock new weapons just waste time dying over and over again.

Last edited by ikemike; 06-19-2010 at 04:15 PM.
06-19-2010, 07:06 PM
I just noticed this line in the app description:

"Knock off your enemies with blitz!
Clean up a swarm of bastards!"

LOL! I'm downloading this baby right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Damien View Post
Are you serious ? Are you pro ?