★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: In this TD game, viruses or germs will intrude into human body aiming to take away protein, the essential organic compound for human life. They will swarm as well as transfer protein. Thus a barrage of human immunity cell must be build to protect human body.

List of Cells:
- B Cell: humoral immunity in human body, is the basic defense tower.
- T Cell: cellular immunity, can create a lasting damage to all targets that go through, most targets protection will be useless.
- Dendritic Cell: antigen presenting cell for human immune system, can slow most targets movement speed.
- Macrophage: which can devour dead cells and cells that have invaded the body, is important immune cell in human body. It will devour several targets after upgrade.
- Antibiotic A: Antibiotic is always an important medicine to human. Antibiotic A will damage all targets in a line.
- Antibiotic B: Antibiotic is always an important medicine to human. Antibiotic B will damage all targets within attack area at the same time.

List of viruses or germs:
- Influenza A virus: H1N1, is a genus of the Orthomyxoviridae family of viruses, can give rise to human influenza pandemics. It is normal virus without any features.
- Hepatitis B virus: HBV, this virus causes the disease hepatitis B. It has protective coverings.
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis: MTB, which is the causative agent of most cases of tuberculosis, has high speed and cant be devoured.
- Mycobacterium leprae: M.L is abacterium that causes leprosy (Hansen's disease), has a 10% rate to avoid all damage.
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome: SARS is a respiratory disease in humans which is caused by the SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV), has protective coverings and wont be slowed down.
- Human immunodeficiency virus: HIV is a lentivirus that causes acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). It has protective coverings that cannot be broke, a 30% rate to avoid all damage and wont be slowed down.

If you have any further questions, comments or suggestions, please email to support@orientmaple.com
06-19-2010, 10:14 PM
How to win the giveaway of FULL VERSION:

Follow and RT @OMaple win #iPhone #TD game "Cell TD" promo codes!
Follow us on Twitter

[Post Comments]
You can have a free trial:
Cell TD Lite
Download the free version and post your advices or impressions on TA after trial.

2012 Counterattack, 2012 Defense, Bounce Bullet, Bone Bone, Rescue Santa, iShootTurkey Pro, 3D Chess, Relax Helper, Adventure Guide, Amazing Piano. Drum Player 3, iViolin Pro
Follow us on Twitter
Join our Facebook group

Last edited by OrientMaple; 06-19-2010 at 10:29 PM.

06-19-2010, 10:34 PM
followed and retooted!
06-19-2010, 10:37 PM
Originally Posted by araczynski View Post
followed and retooted!
"retooted too"

Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
06-19-2010, 10:37 PM
Old time follower and RT'ed

Twitter: @niezam - Game Center: niezam
06-19-2010, 10:51 PM
i like the premise, graphics are decent, sounds are valid. only complaint would be the 'win' animation at the end of a round. the poppeye looking guy just seems weird.

any thoughts of doing an ipad capable version? i mean this plays fine on the ipad, but the scaling makes it look like it was drawn with markers that bled through the paper.
06-19-2010, 10:57 PM
Been Following and retweeted @emtking
06-20-2010, 01:45 AM
Followed and retweeted.
Looks good.

Always looking for a new TD!

Ipad 2 64gb, Ipod Touch 4 32gb. Avid gamer.
Too many favorites to list!
Agon/Open Feint/Gameloft/Plus+/Crystal/Game Center/XboxLive: "Zallman"
06-20-2010, 04:11 AM
Followed and retweeted @speed4mee
06-20-2010, 04:35 AM
Following and RT'd @aidan_ree