★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: iPhSoft
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 16.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: So what's Frogiz all about?
Your objective is to clear the pond from frogs and leaves. There are two types of leaves round and rectangular and two kinds of frogs green and pink.

Touching two identical objects which are aligned vertically or horizontally and have no other object between them will make them both disappear!
Frogs can jump over to leaves and leaves can be moved under frogs but no object can be moved into an empty space. Move the leaves and the frogs to make pairs that can be eliminated, clear the pond and jump to the next puzzle.
The game comes with 100 high quality puzzles but you can use the Frogiz Puzzles Designer to design your own puzzles and challenge your friends and family!

* 100 puzzles in 3 difficulty levels
* Two Game Modes: Arcade and Free play
* Hints to help you on the go
* Puzzle Designer + My Puzzles
* OpenFeint Integration: Achievements, Global+Local Leaderboards and more
* Original Music and Sound effects
* Amazing hand-draw frogs, leafs, pond and the surroundings.

orarbel's comments:
Frogiz, one of the best puzzle games ever made, exclusively for the iPhone and iPod touch.
Created by Haim Shafir, one of the most prolific board games inventors in the world.

The Story

Frogiz was born for the iPhone. It was born with a deep passion and love to the small touch screen platforms that opened a new exciting domain for game developers.
It was invented by Haim Shafir, one of the most prolific board games inventors with a few legendary best sellers such as Halli Galli and Taki.
Like most of Shafir's ideas, Frogiz is simple yet intriguing and provides countless hours of fun and excitement.

So what's Frogiz all about?
Your objective is to clear the pond from frogs and leaves. There are two types of leaves – round and rectangular and two kinds of frogs – green and pink.
Touching two identical objects which are aligned vertically or horizontally and have no other object between them will make them both disappear!
Frogs can jump over to leaves and leaves can be moved under frogs but no object can be moved into an empty space.

Move the leaves and the frogs to make pairs that can be eliminated, clear the pond and jump to the next puzzle.
The game comes with 100 high quality puzzles but you can use the 'Frogiz Puzzles Designer' to design your own puzzles and challenge your friends and family!

Features

* 100 puzzles in 3 difficulty levels
* Two Game Modes: Arcade and Free play
* Hints to help you on the go
* Puzzle Designer + My Puzzles
* OpenFeint Integration: Achievements, Global+Local Leaderboards and more
* Original Music and Sound effects
* Amazing hand-draw frogs, leafs, pond and the surroundings.

Free limited version: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/frogiz-free/id374164109?mt=8

Premium $0.99 version: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/frogiz/id348888513?mt=8

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlHrJ...eature=related

we would love to hear your feedback
06-20-2010, 01:47 AM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

06-20-2010, 05:42 AM
Good job
06-20-2010, 05:58 AM
Looks very interesting

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!
06-20-2010, 10:32 AM
Nice, i'll give the lite version a spin.

Challenge me on Gamecenter: tblrsa
App-Echo - Your place for German iOS App and Game Reviews
Follow us on Twitter!
06-20-2010, 11:13 AM
Looks awesome. Was skeptical at first, but watched the entire video and came away rather impressed. Going to buy this. Good job.
06-20-2010, 11:29 AM
I am going to try the lite but I have a feeling it's one of those that I should just skip to the full.

Haim Shafir? Of Taki and Bungee (and TONS of others) fame? No brainer.
06-21-2010, 08:52 AM
thank you guys!
please don't forget to rate and comment frogiz and frogiz free in the appstore.
i would appreciate it
06-21-2010, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
I am going to try the lite but I have a feeling it's one of those that I should just skip to the full.

Haim Shafir? Of Taki and Bungee (and TONS of others) fame? No brainer.
You should, i just bought the full game. It΄s a cute puzzler, easy to pick up. Will leave Appstore Ratings soon.

Challenge me on Gamecenter: tblrsa
App-Echo - Your place for German iOS App and Game Reviews
Follow us on Twitter!