★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: GudeBalls
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 3.9 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: - GudeBalls is definitely a unique game - 148app.com

- GudeBalls is a unique puzzle game that will challenge you and surprise you - iPhoneGamesNetwork.com

- GudeBalls is one of those games that you load up and then are very glad that you got assigned to it. And after a few minutes you forget that youre reviewing it and youre just having a good time. - AppVersity.com

"Gudeballs Rocks! I can't even keep my iphone at my desk anymore. My boss keeps taking my phone to play Gudeballs."
"Perfect learning curve. Starts easy, gets more challenging at just the right place. Great combination of strategy and speed, great replay value."
"A-ddict-ive!!! Love love love this game"

Thank you all for the appreciation!
==========================================

GudeBalls is a puzzle game, an action game, a time management game all bundle up into a single package!

GudeBalls is based on a very simple idea: You just have to organize colored marbles on plates.

But once you start playing, you'll find out how such a simple idea becomes a great challenge, you'll try your skills confronting puzzling locks, and even a share of magic tricks, as you find your way through amazing levels.

Features:
- Great learning curve.
- Automatic save your levels.
- Online high score ranking.

Follow us on Twitter for news and giveaways:
twitter.com/gudeballs

jreinaldo's comments:
Hello Arcades! GudeBalls 80% OFF!!! Today Only!!!

- Toucharcade - Puzzler to try! Puzzlers can be the hardest games to review. Beyond just explaining the raw mechanics of the game, it can be very difficult to convey the "fun" aspect of the game. Fortunately, here are is a puzzle game that are worth your time.

- 148app - GudeBalls is definitely a unique game.

- iPhoneGamesNetwork - GudeBalls is a unique puzzle game that will challenge you and surprise you.

- GudeBalls is one of those games that you load up and then are very glad that you got assigned to it. And after a few minutes you forget that youre reviewing it and youre just having a good time.

- iPhoneFootPrint - A must have if you are fond of color matching puzzle games. So just set the ball rolling and be prepared to get hooked.

"Gudeballs Rocks! I can't even keep my iphone at my desk anymore. My boss keeps taking my phone to play Gudeballs."

"Perfect learning curve. Starts easy, gets more challenging at just the right place. Great combination of strategy and speed, great replay value."

"A-ddict-ive!!! Love love love this game"

GudeBalls is a puzzle game, an action game, a time management game all bundle up into a single package!
GudeBalls is based on a very simple idea: You just have to organize colored marbles on plates.
But once you start playing, you'll find out how such a simple idea becomes a great challenge, you'll try your skills confronting puzzling locks, fierce monsters and even a share of magic tricks, as you find your way through several amazing levels.

If you like a real challenge, try it!

Gudeballs: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gudeballs/id305678404?mt=8

GudeBalls Lite: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gudeballs-lite/id306770636?mt=8

80% OFF! 80% OFF! 80% OFF!
06-20-2010, 08:58 AM
Comments from Lioness3 - Jun 19

"Unique and very fun game"

"I really enjoy this game! It keeps me busy for hours if I let it!!! Its got great graphics, and it really keeps you planning your next move! If youre quick, and enjoy puzzle solving this is for you! Its a great time passer, and it definitely keeps you busy!!!"

What? Still waiting? come on, if you really like smart challenges try it! See the reviews!!!

Reinaldo
06-20-2010, 11:44 AM
Comments from speed4me Jun 19

"Great Classical Game"" - 5 stars!

"Great game with great graphics.
This is a splendid remake of the old PC and Amiga LOGICAL.
The new design and the new features make this unique.
The gameplay is also veru good. Sound and music fit the game.
I really like the GudeBalls!"

thanks!
Reinaldo
06-20-2010, 03:53 PM
Comments from Brightpinkstar ( UK store )

"Addictive"

"I bought this and ended up playing it till two in the morning! Ace game very addictive!!"

if you REALLY like smart challenges with progressive dificulty Gudeballs is for you!

Reinaldo
06-21-2010, 10:06 AM
Sale

From the many satisfied players ( read the reviews ) we decided hold the promotion ( 80% OFF ) a bit more time.
Now those players that still dont know Gudeballs and like smart challenges like it have the chance. Are u reading it? Do u like games like that? Read the reviews, get the game and have a great time

Reinaldo