★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: An astonishing shocking fun RTS game Crystal Wars goblin version has been updated!
U can play the game as goblin!!!

#1 Paid App in Japan, France, Spain, Russia, Thailand, Hong Kong and Denmark.
#2&3 Paid App in Italy, Germany, UK, and US.
Got featured in Whats hot and What were playing.
Crystal War is a fun game with a good concept. 148apps review
Stage backgrounds are beautifully drawn on multiple layers, with parallax scrolling effects. - no dpad review
It's a far more tactically nuanced game than you might expect. Theres a large degree of strategy involved with the creation of your army because of the economy and the value of each crystal earned. pocketgamer review
Cartoon Wars HPDivine
()
- appbank review
Este juego si es fabuloso. Un concepto nuevo, se nota que han esforzado mucho para que sea un juego diferente que otros. Me encanta!! user review
This exuberant mixture of role-playing and real-time strategy is immaculately presented and intensely gripping. user review
This is simply a great game, one of the best. And now with the endless mode with the cards, you get a slightly different game experience compared to the campaign, great stuff!! user review

[Crystal War] is a Real Time Simulation Game that adds a strategy element of using natural resources on a defense genre game. Crystal War has been launched on the 21st of June with good evaluation of the game websites and the users.
On the same day, it ranked first place in Japanese appstore on strategy game category, and began a good initiation on other international appstores as well.
With v1.1 update that was carried out on July, we could manage iOS4, dealing rapidly with the feedbacks of the users and at the same time fixed the major bugs and came out with new balanced update.

Finally, the endless mode which was strengthened from the campaign mode with new rules, Achievements System using OpenFeint, and adding some ranking services are planned to be upgraded at the end of July.

Scenario:
The world was maintained by a holy crystal power. One day, the Elf and Human were attacked from Goblin who accidentally discovered the means to use the holy crystal power. And the balance of world was breaking down.
Now, Elf-Human alliance is going to begin the counterattack to retrieve their land back.

How to play and Tips:
- Mine the crystal, and produce your units to defend against enemies and attack opponent's chief.
- Cast various magic skills; make a success of a divine chance to overcome a crisis.
- Collect Blue orbs from opponent units to lessen the skill cooling time.
- Reveal new units with gold which can be earn during the battle, and Upgrade them.
- Upgrading mine workers and crystal skill can give you great advantage.

goiMot's comments:

06-20-2010, 10:50 PM
Dang! That looks right sexy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Damien View Post
Are you serious ? Are you pro ?

06-21-2010, 03:23 AM
Cooooooooool!!!
06-21-2010, 03:48 AM
Sounds kinda like Swords & Soldiers on the Wii.
06-21-2010, 05:27 AM
I'll be waiting for some reviews. I am interested
06-21-2010, 07:25 AM
Anyone tried this?

Looks good and, if it's not one of those games with absurd difficulty in which you are overwhelmed by hundred of troops before you can even deploy yours (such as Pandora War), i could give it a go.
06-21-2010, 09:37 AM
Crystal War for iPhone/Touch Hands-on Preview

Youtube link | Pop Up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YJGrUCLkqA

The [Crystal War] is a Real Time Simulation Game added a strategy element of using natural resources on a defence genre game.

Scenario :
The world was maintained by a holy crystal power until that day.
One day, the elf and human were attacked from the Goblins who accidentally known the means to use the holy crystal power and the balance of world was broken.
Now, It is going to begin the counterattack form elf-human alliance who were taken their world away.

How to play and Tips :
- Mine the crystal, and produce your units to defend enemies and attack oppenent's chief.
- Cast various magic skills , make a success of a divine chance to overcome a crisis.
- Get souls of enemies , and you can get a chance of magic skills faster.
- Secure new units using gold obtained in the battle, and Upgrade them.
- Upgrading mineworkers and the crystal skill will be a good way for comfortable combat.

-Support Email Address :
cs@gncint.com

Last edited by gncint; 06-21-2010 at 09:07 PM.
06-21-2010, 09:54 AM
Looks interesting RTS are always welcome.
06-21-2010, 10:11 AM
A bit pricey compared to similar games.
06-21-2010, 11:13 AM
Re: Video

Man, I'm REALLY diggin' the art style, and the gameplay, animations, etc. look SWEET!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Damien View Post
Are you serious ? Are you pro ?