★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Games with iAds?

06-21-2010, 05:52 PM
Games with iAds?

Hey,
I was wondering if there are currently any games out with iAds built in? I'd like to see what they're like

Ell

Add me on Game Center - EIIIOT
Massive Outwitters and Jetpack Joyride fan
06-21-2010, 06:00 PM
Keynote said iAds won't be out until July.

Playing: [Chaos Rings] [CoD: Zombies] [LASW] [GTA: Chinatown Wars] [CBNK 2] [THPS2] [Cubed Rally Racer]
OF: cifang
Plus+: cifang

06-21-2010, 06:19 PM
I guess I will wait to see what they are like - but buying a game with ads to me is instant fail...

I am not talking about billboards like in Burnout, or ideas like that - but if you actually touch the ad - you get whizzed off to an ad spot - no thanks... I thought that was one of the reason we pay?

I remember when the reason you bought cable TV was so you did not have to watch ads.. yes really - cable TV had no ads - that is why you paid for it - now we pay, and there are ads all over the place - I would pay MORE if I could get rid of ads...

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
06-21-2010, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cifuang View Post
Keynote said iAds won't be out until July.
Oh, okay thanks

Add me on Game Center - EIIIOT
Massive Outwitters and Jetpack Joyride fan
06-21-2010, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
I guess I will wait to see what they are like - but buying a game with ads to me is instant fail...

I am not talking about billboards like in Burnout, or ideas like that - but if you actually touch the ad - you get whizzed off to an ad spot - no thanks... I thought that was one of the reason we pay?

I remember when the reason you bought cable TV was so you did not have to watch ads.. yes really - cable TV had no ads - that is why you paid for it - now we pay, and there are ads all over the place - I would pay MORE if I could get rid of ads...
They better not be in a paid game!
07-01-2010, 12:11 PM
Aren't iAds supposed to be out today
07-01-2010, 12:21 PM
Yes. but it may take a couple of days to gain momentum.