★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: China has its Great Wall, France is proud of its Eiffel Tower, Britons are very punctual due to the Big Ben, and Spain
in Spain we are very lucky to have chiringuitos.

Have the chance of becoming a waiter for a day and serve the most extravagant customers: a gipsy lady, a policeman, a peasant, a foreign turistnobody will miss the chance of spending a sunny day having some tapas.

Put your memory and patience to the test playing the most funny game in appStore, featuring some music by the Catalan band RumbaTarumba.

Features:

15 levels
12 characters, all of them utterly nuts
25 different products resulting in more than 200 awsome combinations...

...and if you want to have some notions on Spanish cuisine try unlocking our 12 recipes.

iNathaniel's comments:
China has its Great Wall, France is proud of its Eiffel Tower, Britons are very punctual due to the Big Ben, and Spain
in Spain we are very lucky to have chiringuitos.

Have the chance of becoming a waiter for a day and serve the most extravagant customers: a gipsy lady, a policeman, a peasant, a foreign turistnobody will miss the chance of spending a sunny day having some tapas.

Put your memory and patience to the test playing the most funny game in appStore, featuring some music by the Catalan band RumbaTarumba.

Features:

15 levels
12 characters, all of them utterly nuts
25 different products resulting in more than 200 awsome combinations...

...and if you want to have some notions on Spanish cuisine try unlocking our 12 recipes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOfPabz3YCY&translated=1

Link game: http://itunes.apple.com/es/app/spanish-chiringuito/id349882297?mt=8
06-22-2010, 10:07 AM
The graphics are bright and amusing (keep an eye out for the alien), and I really enjoyed the soundtrack and background noises, which brought to mind a seaside shack.

06-24-2010, 07:56 AM
Offer

special offer SPANISH CHIRINGUITO 0.99$
06-29-2010, 10:14 AM
In an effort to help feed the virtual world as quickly as possible (while earning as many tips as possible), Daniel Navarro has developed an app called Spanish Chiringuito, a time management game reminiscent of Diner Dash and Sallys many shops.

The premise of the game is familiar to those that have played the aforementioned games. Customers show up with an order, you make it as quickly as you can, and they tip you accordingly as they leave.

more in http://www.appsafari.com/games/12063...h-chiringuito/
06-29-2010, 04:37 PM
I'm lovin this game!! But some openfeint options are hard to get...I mean, I've unblocked most of the recipies andI still don't get how to make a Spanish omelete!!! Wicked game though!
07-04-2010, 03:42 PM
It looks like fun...I'll try it.
07-05-2010, 01:59 PM
It is hilarious...I really like this game. But, Rinoa, what do you mean by openfeint options? I've tried but I can't get any recipies...
07-06-2010, 04:29 AM
Why, Solid, I think the openfeintoptions allow you to get online score. Anyway, that's got nothin to do with the recipies LOL.
07-15-2010, 09:45 AM
hiya! Been on vacation. Anyway,you'll see I'll end up beatin you Rinoa...LOL
07-15-2010, 09:53 AM
is this a new iphone game or what? where's the link?