★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Litho - challenging puzzle game + Lite

06-22-2010, 06:55 AM
Litho - challenging puzzle game + Lite

Hello everyone! I used to visit this forum as a player, but now I do so as a game provider

I'm one of the developers in Crocodella Software and our first game is called Litho. It is a puzzle/board game where you need to fit all the available pieces in the board, being able to rotate them at will. There are 50 different puzzles, and most can be quite hard and addicting!

Here is a screenshot:

If you do buy it, please provide any feedback, positive or negative, so we can keep improving this game!

Ps: a lite version is coming soon.
06-22-2010, 07:17 AM
Looks pretty nice. I went on your site and the other links (eg. Tutorial, About) were not working. I was also looking for a price point and vid/demo. I'm looking forward to test-driving this app.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy

06-22-2010, 07:19 AM
This looks like a fun game - I think I get what the game play might be from the picture. I'd like to try this one out !
06-22-2010, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
Looks pretty nice. I went on your site and the other links (eg. Tutorial, About) were not working. I was also looking for a price point and vid/demo. I'm looking forward to test-driving this app.
Actually, that is a screenshot of the in-game main menu. Since the background is white as the site, it can be a bit confusing. I'll try to make that more obvious .

Good one about the price, I'll add it to the page. A video is in the works and should be available in the next few days.

Thanks for your comment!
06-22-2010, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quebecotr View Post
This looks like a fun game - I think I get what the game play might be from the picture. I'd like to try this one out !
If you do let us know!

Looks to me like you need to rotate the gold pieces in such a way that the entire silver board gets covered. That might be fun. I will be back at the computer later so will give it a look again then.
06-22-2010, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
If you do let us know!

Looks to me like you need to rotate the gold pieces in such a way that the entire silver board gets covered. That might be fun. I will be back at the computer later so will give it a look again then.
That's exactly it!
06-22-2010, 08:34 AM
Huh. Interesting. It's got a kind of tangram/shape puzzle thing to it, but there are multiples of the same shape and you seem to have to figure out which one fits over the right bits of the board with the right "pins" going in the right directions, with more than one possibility for each but, presumably, only one real solution. Interesting take on the style, I must admit -- the idea changes up the otherwise staid genre enough to make it more fresh an interesting. Kudos on going outside the box without doing it for its own sake.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
06-22-2010, 08:39 AM
Litho

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!
06-23-2010, 06:35 AM
We have created a demonstration video to better illustrate the gameplay, you can see it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufn6nw9u61Y
07-02-2010, 07:36 AM