★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Alien shooter is a special basketball game using physics engine. The only game we can throw various of objects into the basket. Gain scores to defeat the invading of Alien and protect the Earth.

How to control:
Tap and drag anywhere on the dotted line to adjust the power and angle of your shot and release to shoot.

Commit your scores on the leaderboard and you can check the ranks on it.

DreaminGame's comments:
Alien Shooter
http://itunes.apple.com/app/alien-shooter/id377639140?mt=8

Alien shooter is a special basketball game using physics engine. The only game we can throw various of objects into the basket. Gain scores to defeat the invading of Alien and protect the Earth.

Very entertaining and super cute graphics! Accuracy and precision on shooting are awesome.

How to control:
Tap and drag anywhere on the screen to adjust the power and angle of your shot. Release to shoot then.

Tips:
More combo shots, higher bonus points.

Commit your scores on the leaderboard and you can challenge other players all over the world!

Thank you for your support to get this game!

Don't wait, just reply this thread to get the code!

06-22-2010, 08:07 AM
Code as in promo code?

06-22-2010, 08:09 AM
Cool! Looks like Crazy Basketball, which is a game I've really enjoyed, with an alien theme. Not sure why the aliens are playing basketball, but it looks fun.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
06-22-2010, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seishu View Post
Code as in promo code?
YES!
06-22-2010, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
Cool! Looks like Crazy Basketball, which is a game I've really enjoyed, with an alien theme. Not sure why the aliens are playing basketball, but it looks fun.
Just have a try
06-22-2010, 08:34 AM
I really like this game a lot man. My girlfriend was playing this a few days ago. Great art style!

Invaders Must Die.
06-22-2010, 08:44 AM
This looks nice, especially the art...
06-22-2010, 08:47 AM
cute graphics. one question: the physics of the ball in space or like on earth?
06-22-2010, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
I really like this game a lot man. My girlfriend was playing this a few days ago. Great art style!
Wow, thanks! Hope you continue to support our game
06-22-2010, 08:58 AM
Thanks for the code. Fun game! If you liked Crazy Basketball, or arcade basketball shooters in general, then you'll enjoy this game. It's got the same basic gameplay as Crazy Basketball. You use touch controls to adjust the arc of the shot. The goal, obviously, is to make as many shots as possible in two minutes. Score seems to multiply as you make multiple shots in a row. As a change of pace, the basketball is not always a basketball. Sometimes you're shooting a soccer ball, tennis ball, a wad of paper, a coffee mug looking thing, a banana, or a football. Each is shaped slightly different affecting the bounce, with the tennis ball and coffee mug being easier to make because they are smaller. And, to change things up even further, every once in awhile the backboard disappears, forcing you to aim right at the hoop. The physics are spot on. Even though it's a space theme, the physics act as if you are on earth. Nothing floaty about it. One other thing that I really like is the fact that you see the points that you earn for each basket. They pop up from the basket and disappear quicky, so as to not be too distracting. It's just nice to see the results, though.

I've only played a few games so far, so my scores suck. And, looking at the leaderboards, I've got a lot of work to do to catch up. Those scores are crazy! Leaderboards display global, local, daily and weekly scores. The only thing missing is achievements. There is no social network integration. Also, the grammar on a few of the menus is really bad, but those pop ups don't show up very often and don't detract from the gameplay.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic