★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Should I buy the full version of Heavy Mach or just keep the lite version?

02-25-2009, 09:07 PM
Should I buy the full version of Heavy Mach or just keep the lite version?

I was thinking about getting the full version because it is 99 cents and a pretty good game. But I was thinking that the lite version is good enough. What do you think?
02-25-2009, 09:16 PM
Get the full version. For $,99 you can't go wrong and it's an awesome game

"Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"- The master himself, Dr. Seuss

02-25-2009, 09:18 PM
This thread might help you.
02-25-2009, 09:20 PM
The lite is good enough. IMO anyways.

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread
02-25-2009, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spardadante View Post
I was thinking about getting the full version because it is 99 cents and a pretty good game. But I was thinking that the lite version is good enough. What do you think?
if you like it, support the developer and spend a measly $1. its a great game and theres a ton more game to be played. For a buck, this question shouldnt even be asked. just dont biggie size your next value meal for goodness sake.
02-25-2009, 09:31 PM
man , if a 0.99 thing can make you a little happier, why hesitate?
02-25-2009, 09:35 PM
A $1 is still a $1. There could be a geat app coming out in the future that I might want to purchase
02-25-2009, 09:36 PM
such a good post, because i was thinking the exact same thing! I'm really liking the lite version, enough that i'm not really looking for more... It's kind of a silly game though.. I wish your tank size increased, and you scaled up like in Katamari.. until you became some huge machine

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
02-25-2009, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wegmans View Post
such a good post, because i was thinking the exact same thing! I'm really liking the lite version, enough that i'm not really looking for more... It's kind of a silly game though.. I wish your tank size increased, and you scaled up like in Katamari.. unadtil you became some huge machine
a dollar people. we're talking about a dollar. if it was 5 bucks then i can see the relevance of this thread. but a dollar is nothing. if you like the lite version, then there's so much more to like. its not like you're spending $30 on a ds game only to get home and find out it sucks. seriously ridiculous thread and even more ridiculous im even responding to it.
02-25-2009, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. Jalapeno View Post
a dollar people. we're talking about a dollar. if it was 5 bucks then i can see the relevance of this thread. but a dollar is nothing. if you like the lite version, then there's so much more to like. its not like you're spending $30 on a ds game only to get home and find out it sucks. seriously ridiculous thread and even more ridiculous im even responding to it.
I could use that $1 in the future for a really good app for a $1.