★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: NEW Tutorial Video for "Glow" from Empty Clip Studios!

02-25-2009, 10:02 PM
NEW Tutorial Video for "Glow" from Empty Clip Studios!

Hiya everyone! This is Jeremy at Empty Clip Studios writing to let you know that "Glow" now has a video tutorial! Its been a busy few months for us at ECS, during which time we have seen a great response to Glow on forums and review sites. The responses have been overwhelmingly positive, enthusiastic, and intelligent, and we'd like to thank all of you who have offered your sincere opinions of Glow - fans and critics alike! AND, for all those who have yet to play Glow, we will be holding a giveaway of 20 promo codes...stay tuned for the date and URL of the giveaway ! In the meantime, check out the Glow Tutorial and the Empty Clip Studios Website!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Thanks Everyone!

Last edited by DigitalProphet; 02-25-2009 at 10:04 PM. Reason: PHP non functional at the moment
02-25-2009, 10:14 PM
Looks good, actually! Seems pretty straightforward. Looking forward to the giveaway.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko

02-25-2009, 10:17 PM
This looks awesome. I like the concept. It is a very unique title. This is one to watch. I am also looking forward to the giveaway!

iPod Touch 2G and NOW iPad!! =)
Now Playing: Let's Create! Pottery HD & The Treasures of Montezuma HD =)
$400 worth of iTunes GCs, in honor of Com2us' Slice It!
02-25-2009, 10:17 PM
I remember seeing this, it looks so cool, and reminded me alot of the sprint commercials.

Cobalt and Calcium- THE Coheed and Cambria fansite- NEW ALBUM COMING SOON!!!!

Waiting for- Bioshock, NHL 10, FIFA 10, Guerrilla Bob, NOVA, Sketch Nation
02-25-2009, 10:53 PM
hmm, never heard of this game before but it looks pretty fun!
02-26-2009, 03:51 AM
Picked this up back in December. It's a decent game, but it ended up getting the boot off my iDevice.

It didn't have that addictive factor for me.

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc
02-26-2009, 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoderlye View Post
This looks awesome. I like the concept. It is a very unique title. This is one to watch. I am also looking forward to the giveaway!
Kinda like pinch a pop maybe except instead of just same colors you collect combos and instead of squeezing you circle. Anyway this seems to have pretty decent graphics gonna try to enter that giveway contest too.
02-26-2009, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbass View Post
Kinda like pinch a pop maybe except instead of just same colors you collect combos and instead of squeezing you circle. Anyway this seems to have pretty decent graphics gonna try to enter that giveway contest too.
Interesting comparison, I wouldn't compare it to Pinch 'n Pop personally.

The objects don't remain stationary, don't magically appear and they move on and off screen.

Granted, the game was fun, but it was more of circle and hope you complete the circle before the objects you are circling move too far and also hope some other objects don't accidentally join in.

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc