★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: DigiRabi
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 46.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Sale for Bio Army 2 Launch!

A mob of bio-monsters is about to invade your fort, and your defense is an arsenal of upgradable mercenaries and paramilitary buildings. Use machine guns, howitzers, rifles and more to slow down, confuse, weaken and poison the invaders before they defeat your fort. Also manufacture landmines, robots, missiles, and even nuclear bombs in the R&D Center.

Each mercenary has his/her own special skills, different firing speed and shooting range. Upgrade them to enhance their abilities and learn more skills. You need to read the maps well, think fast and settle the mercenaries in proper positions according to the enemies amount, speed and thick. Be careful how you use your limited money to do upgrades and build paramilitary buildings. Also do not forget to have a good use of the hi-tech tools in the challenging fun modes!

Conquer all 15 maps with 5 battle modes - normal, sudden death, thick hide, road runners and endless battle.

7 types of upgradable mercenaries (6 levels), 3 types of paramilitary buildings.
7 kinds of weapons involving poison releasers, frost throwers, and plasma cannon; 5 kinds of hi-tech tools involving robot-baby and analeptic.

20 kinds of bio-monsters.

Earn money from Lotto Center and Supply Depot to do upgrades and power-ups.
Ultra funny things such as Destiny Wheel in an endless battle.

HD graphics, hot-blooded soundtrack.

J_Bro's comments:
Featured by Apple in New & Noteworthy Games!!

06-23-2010, 10:37 AM
Picked this up last night and am having a blast with it! There is a free iPhone demo that you can try to see if you like it. I gave it a shot and am glad I did! Very fun TD game. I especially like the way they mixed progressing with new maps and "towers" while still being able to go back to old maps and play in different game modes. Also found that the balance is well thought out. So far i have not found any super towers that can win all the maps for you. All in all well worth the price and it will keep you coming back for more for a good while.

One strange thing is that I got the wrong icon. It shows the low res iPhone icon on my springboard.

-Greg

Last edited by Greg G; 06-23-2010 at 10:43 AM.

06-23-2010, 12:01 PM
5 promo codes here!

6LTW6AX7979X
7LE36JJ9HPX9
LHKRETPYRHHK
4L6NNTPP9FF7
4K9MAXYJAKPK

Please leave a review or rating if you like the game.

If the codes listed here are all gotten, please fell free to pm me for extra ones.
06-23-2010, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg G View Post
Picked this up last night and am having a blast with it! There is a free iPhone demo that you can try to see if you like it. I gave it a shot and am glad I did! Very fun TD game. I especially like the way they mixed progressing with new maps and "towers" while still being able to go back to old maps and play in different game modes. Also found that the balance is well thought out. So far i have not found any super towers that can win all the maps for you. All in all well worth the price and it will keep you coming back for more for a good while.

One strange thing is that I got the wrong icon. It shows the low res iPhone icon on my springboard.

-Greg
Greg,

Thank you so much for the comment!
Very glad that you like the game
06-23-2010, 12:13 PM
Used 4L6NNTPP9FF7. Thanks!

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
06-23-2010, 12:42 PM
I used 6LTW6AX7979X thanx

Current faves:UniWar,Glyder, Assasin's Creed, Wolfenstein,Zenonia(beta testing)
☻/ my review site:cheatcodes4chicos
/▌reviewer at: appmania
/ \ There you go rocketman I've moved on from hobocity
06-23-2010, 01:13 PM
I grabbed LHKRETPYRHHK. Thanks!
06-23-2010, 01:38 PM
A little bug report here, when i pause the game, if i keep pressing the fast forward button, the game crashes...
Other than that, its a really cool little game, i just expect the low res iphone icon to be replaced with a higher res one
06-24-2010, 10:00 PM
Featured by Apple in New & Noteworthy Games!

Thanks for your concern and support!
06-25-2010, 12:42 AM
J_Bro, any codes for those outside of the US (I'm in Canada)?