★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Smart Hand
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 24.2 MB
  • Version: 2.9
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: This is a funny fishing game which has 100 clearances and more than 80 kinds of fish,when playing you can enjoy the fishing as well as enrich your knowledge on fishes at the same time.Background story of the game is held in the Caribbean are the world's annual fishing contest, fishing enthusiasts from around the world gathered here, all show their skills, the goal is to fight for fishing champion. what are you waiting for, pick up your fishing gear, rushed to the Caribbean to experience the joy of fishing competitions.

1. 2 flexible game mode, so you better experience the joy of fishing.
2. A variety of fish, so you enjoy the visual feast.
3. A variety of props to increase the challenge of the game.
4. Global ranking, Global Honors

Update plans:
1. Increase the control of the game suspended
2. Increase local rank.
3. Adding more props
4. Details of the optimization

All will be free to give you! Do not wait, do not hesitate, jump in! You want? Any suggestions, just to tell us! smarthand.support @ gmail.com

Follow us on Twitter : http://twitter.com/smart_hand

Out hot games :
1.Fishing Champion & Fishing Champion Lite (Top 30)
2.Crazy Smashing Computer (top 1 in UK)
3.Fishing Champion 2 & Fishing Champion 2 Lite (top 80)
4.A Crazy Fishing
5.Memory Training
6.A Crazy West Gunman
7.Catching Fish
06-22-2010, 09:41 PM
Quit spamming the app store with the same game under different names. You have 20 different fishing games with duplicate screenshots and icons but under different names. This kind of practice will only get you banned from the store and all your apps removed.

Apps: Mech Pilot, Zombies HD, Zombies The Last Stand, iFishing (and all spinoffs), Puppet Jump, Pocket Farm, Dark Raider, Blue Skies, and more! (www.RockingPocketGames.com)

06-22-2010, 09:43 PM
i can remember a few months ago this type of thing was way out of hand..

06-22-2010, 10:52 PM
If there's one thing I can't stand, it's these idiots that keep making fishing games where you're fishing for AQUARIUM fish!! At least have the brains to make the fish actual fresh or saltwater game fish!! FOOLS!!! Hope nobody's stupid enough to buy this garbage!!
06-22-2010, 11:43 PM
thanks RPGGuy's suggestion. but They are different gameplay and the different language versions

iphone lover
06-22-2010, 11:50 PM
to bigrand1

if you give suggestion, i am glad to hear and accept,but you say garbage. you have played all my fishing games when you say that. i am sure to tell you they are different, Although they have similar screenshots.

iphone lover
06-23-2010, 11:36 AM
Sorry, dude, but I stand by my opinion. I have tried almost all fishing games at one time or another. Some are GREAT - most are garbage like these, even if free. Regardless, why would anyone even want to try them when you keep recycling the same old screenshots? I agree with RPG Guy! And, like I said- why would anyone want to catch aquarium fish? Oh, YEAH!! Lets go fishing and catch three inch Clown fish and crawdads and Tangs? Some people are just not that stupid! Maybe you should try to make a different kind of game! Or not......................