★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** ALSO TRY OUR NEW FREE GAME! ***

Now you can test your aim with Mr B, feed Chomp the dinosaur against the clock and fight UFOs with Mike the robot in our Toys Unleashed game for iPhone.

Search for 'Toys Unleashed' in the App Store today.

---

Barclaycard Rollercoaster Extreme is now even more exciting with multiplayer and ghost racing game functionality.

Brought to you by Barclaycard, makers of the top-rated Waterslide Extreme app. Barclaycard Rollercoaster Extreme sees you riding the rails of eight individual rollercoaster tracks in the suburbs of New York City. Race the clock and unlock new areas in Chinatown, Central Park, Upper West Side and Downtown New York. New features include multiplayer functionality that uses Bluetooth to let you race your friends or challenge complete strangers. And ghost racing that pits you against our best Rollercoaster Extreme track times. If you can beat the best youll set new world records of your own.

Playing is easy. The faster you go, the higher your score. Tilt your iPhone left and right to dodge obstacles and grab energisers for extra speed boosts around the track. Look out for diversions that test your rider skills and collect all our badges at each level to prove that youre a real extreme rollercoaster rider. Its harder than you think.

Key features
- Race around a 3D New York City
- Unlock new areas in the game
- Interact with the game environment on every ride
- Tilt the screen to dodge obstacles or grab speed boosting energisers
- Collect special Rollercoaster Extreme rider badges at every level
- NEW. Multiplayer functionality, challenge the person next to you on all eight tracks
- NEW. Ghost racing mode, try to beat the times of our top racers all over the world

Have you got Barclaycard Rollercoaster Extreme for your iPad yet?

This new game is inspired by the Barclaycard Rollercoaster TV ad. If you missed it, you can check it out at http://bit.ly/rollercoaster-extreme.
Youll also find a demo of game there, so you can see just how fun it is.

kiranb28's comments:

Nice graphics, simple tilt + single button controls, and FREE! Grab it now
06-23-2010, 06:48 AM
I was impressed by the overall polish (and graphics) this free game had to offer, and just couldn't resist posting about it. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I have!

OpenFeint / Gameloft ID: KiranB28
Hooked On: Cut The Rope, Bookworm, Samurai II
Reckless Racer, Modern Combat 2 (add me!)

06-23-2010, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiranb28 View Post
I was impressed by the overall polish (and graphics) this free game had to offer, and just couldn't resist posting about it. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I have!
Looks good thanks for starting the thread downloading now
06-23-2010, 07:38 AM
Quote:

Exactly the same feeling as you !!!!
06-23-2010, 08:31 AM
Looks almost exactly like their previous adware Waterslide Extreme only with changed up graphics. (Waterslide Extreme was actually pretty good, if short, but in terms of gameplay pretty much identical to this.)

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
06-23-2010, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
Looks almost exactly like their previous adware Waterslide Extreme only with changed up graphics. (Waterslide Extreme was actually pretty good, if short, but in terms of gameplay pretty much identical to this.)

The waterslide covered most of the screen though, no? Whereas this game shows off the city in much more detail and conveys a better sense of speed, IMO...

OpenFeint / Gameloft ID: KiranB28
Hooked On: Cut The Rope, Bookworm, Samurai II
Reckless Racer, Modern Combat 2 (add me!)
06-24-2010, 07:46 PM
Nice game but very short!

06-24-2010, 08:03 PM
Quote:
The waterslide covered most of the screen though, no? Whereas this game shows off the city in much more detail and conveys a better sense of speed, IMO...
True, though from the video posted it seems like Waterslide Extreme had better atmosphere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goiMot View Post
Nice game but very short!
Same number of levels as Waterslide it looks like -- which isn't bad for a freebie, really.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko