★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Do you like pizza as much as we do? Then you'll love the pepperoni-packed sequel to the No. 1 arcade farming sim Farm Frenzy 2: Pizza Party!

At first, you'll grow crops, feed animals and collect produce, and then you'll turn your goods into the ingredients you need to make a variety of pizzas. From China to Germany and Italy to New York City (where pizza is considered one of the main food groups), people from around the world will enjoy your mouthwatering creations!

As you master the fast-paced point-and-click gameplay, you'll fend off bears, purchase buildings that produce different ingredients and upgrade your vehicles so you can transport more goods. You'll also enjoy some of the zaniest animations ever created for a casual game! Don't miss all the fun in Farm Frenzy 2: Pizza Party!

There's also iPad and Mac versions of this game! Check the App Store!
-----------------------------------------
STILL NOT CONVINCED? Try the Lite version for FREE by searching for "Farm Frenzy 2: Pizza Party Lite" in the App Store.
More Fun Games from Alawar:
AMELIE'S CAFE - Turn a cafe into the hottest hangout in town as you feed the famished masses!
SUNSHINE ACRES - Don't pass up your chance to farm one of the most beautiful places on Earth!
SNOWY: THE BEAR'S ADVENTURE - Run, jump and kick your way through four perilous game worlds!
TWISTED LANDS: SHADOW TOWN Hidden object horror at its best! No matter how brave you are, it won't be enough.

For more games, visit us at iphone.alawar.com!
FIND US in FACEBOOK: AlawarEntertainment
FOLLOW US in TWITTER: @AlawarMobile
Be the first to hear about our new games and awesome contests!

goiMot's comments:

PC Version:
06-23-2010, 09:29 PM
Jeez I really liked the other two but not sure I am up for a third at the moment. I did really like the first ones so I am sure this will sit on my wish list until I get back in the mood though.

So for anyone thinking about it, this is a great series!

06-24-2010, 03:51 AM
it does seem to look like exactly the same came but with pizzas at the end instead of cake

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
06-24-2010, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soup View Post
it does seem to look like exactly the same came but with pizzas at the end instead of cake
Well, there're always people who love ALL farm time-management games Some new bizzare buildings, funny animals, tricky levels - why not, if they are happy?
06-24-2010, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abutova View Post
Well, there're always people who love ALL farm time-management games Some new bizzare buildings, funny animals, tricky levels - why not, if they are happy?
Welcome to TA! Are you from Alawar? I really love your games! I loved the first two in this series but just recently finished the second one. I try to get golds on every level so its pretty challenging to me. This is on my list to get though when I recover from beating the last one! I guess I would fall into that class of loving all farm time management games you mention.
06-25-2010, 05:13 AM
Yes, I'm Alawar person
Sure I understand, that's it's not an easy thing to play one Farm Frenzy game right after another, it takes some time to take a deep breath with relief
06-25-2010, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abutova View Post
Yes, I'm Alawar person
Sure I understand, that's it's not an easy thing to play one Farm Frenzy game right after another, it takes some time to take a deep breath with relief
LOL! Thanks for continuing the series!
06-28-2010, 01:01 AM
Farm Frenzy 2: Pizza Party! update

Guys, we found it important to take Pizza Party out of sales to provide several major improvements and make the gameplay more enjoyable for Farm Frenzy's fans. We apologize for the time you need to wait more until the cool game is available, and we commit to deliver the update very soon.
Thanks you for understanding and please stay tuned!

Last edited by abutova; 06-28-2010 at 01:08 AM.
07-20-2010, 08:52 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Version 1.1 is out:
What's New
+ Faster loading
+ You can check your warehouse while your truck is gone to the market
+ Visual enhancements
+ Save option bug fix
07-30-2010, 09:37 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Price drop: $2.99→ 99c.