★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: PURE PASSION. TRUE INTENSITY. STUNNING VISUAL IMPACT! Designed to deliver the amazing graphic quality of the iPhone 4 Retina Display, see and feel the real college football experience. Represent the school of your choice and play with rules and plays reflecting the actual NCAA Division 1 game. Proudly lead your team to glory in the BCS National Championship!

SEE WHAT THE iPHONE 4 RETINA DISPLAY BRINGS TO THE GAME
With the sharpest, highest resolution phone screen ever made, see your collegiate game spring to life with color and clarity as crisp as an Autumn afternoon.

ROLL WITH THE TIDE? DO THE GATOR CHOMP? HOOK EM HORNS?
Represent YOUR school and capture the real feel of NCAA Football! Choose from over 55 of the most popular college teams. Run the wishbone, the spread offense, and more, as you play out traditional rivalries or build your own.

CREATE AND CUSTOMIZE YOUR OWN TEAM
Build your own tradition! Use the NCAA Team Editor to make your own team from the ground up. Create uniforms, school colors, stadiums, player, and team names even select your own fight song from your iTunes® playlist!

BECOME THE NATIONAL CHAMP
Guide your team through an entire season, and earn bids to the Rose Bowl, the Allstate Sugar Bowl, the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl, and the FedEx Orange Bowl. Or see if youve got that special something extra to win the BCS National Championship and be #1.

CHALLENGE YOUR PERSONAL RIVALS
Go head-to-head against a friendly rival via live Bluetooth Multiplayer and really represent your school!

REAL BROADCAST COMMENTARY AMPS UP THE EXCITEMENT
Commentary and analysis from college football experts Lee Corso and Kirk Herbstreit will give you a total sense of the game.

** DON'T MISS OUR OTHER EXCITING GAMES! ** SCRABBLE, The Sims 3, TETRIS®, MONOPOLY, Madden NFL 11 by EA Sports, Pogo Games FREE, Liqua Pop, ROCK BAND® Reloaded, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit & Surviving High School FREE

GIFT THIS APP: Click the Buy App arrow on the iTunes® App Store

Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more
VISIT US: ea.com/iphone
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames
06-24-2010, 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jecebn View Post
Thanks for posting the link...just figured out how to. :P

Mine is just about done downloading.

Looking mostly forward to Create-A-School to take them to the top!

Last edited by GodSon; 06-24-2010 at 12:44 AM.

06-24-2010, 01:07 AM
Can someone tell me if purdue is in the game?

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
06-24-2010, 01:16 AM
And yet, in a stunning display of idiocy...

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ncaa-football-by-ea-sports-hd/id378976807?mt=8

So for, say, someone who got a 3GS for last Xmas, they're going to charge $7 now and ANOTHER $8 for the "HD" version when they can finally upgrade, as opposed to, say, PopCap, Firemint, ngmoco, and Pangea, all of whom are going the FREE UPGRADE route? Way to fail, EA.
06-24-2010, 01:18 AM
Booooooooooo still no online play
Madden 11 better have it, I mean really....
06-24-2010, 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Avalon View Post

So for, say, someone who got a 3GS for last Xmas, they're going to charge $7 now and ANOTHER $8 for the "HD" version when they can finally upgrade, as opposed to, say, PopCap, Firemint, ngmoco, and Pangea, all of whom are going the FREE UPGRADE route? Way to fail, EA.
I think this practice is perfectly alright. If you plan on upgrading, don't buy yet. I don't want to pay for features I'm not using, and since I'm not paying for an upgrade, I don't want to have to pay extra for HD features.

plus+: Collokey
"Words/Chess With Friends": Collokey
06-24-2010, 02:45 AM
This game looks too much like Madden, not the graphics but the game design. I could be wrong but that's the impression I'm getting.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
06-24-2010, 06:30 AM
EA has never created an iDevice game that incorporates full global online. I don't know why anyone would expect anything different here. Trust me. Madden 2011 won't have online either. EA isn't making enough $ from off these iPhone titles to make the online deal a worthy investment for them. I doubt will ever see online play for an EA title on the idevice. I suppose they Medal of Honor, which I guess would technically be an EA game. But that could be a year away, and even then, we'll see about that.

Last edited by dumaz1000; 06-24-2010 at 06:32 AM.
06-24-2010, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Avalon View Post

Dev are getting too much greedy...now the trend is making u pay 4 times for the game...first when u got 3gs or 3g ..then make u pay again for retina display if u bought 4g..then pay again if u got it for ipad...and the 4th time is next year when ipad gets retina display..
And maybe make u pay a fifth time for the game if iphone 5 has some little visual enhancement!!!!!
06-24-2010, 08:33 AM
Let me start by saying that the it's great to see that EA is starting to produce more graphically enhanced games, for the idevices. Although this game looks identical to Madden 10 =, hopefully this at least has better commentary, real tackle animations and instant replay. Here is my issue with EA: The idevices ( especially the new ones ) have more capabilities than the current PSP. So, why does EA keep downplaying that fact, in there sports games. I bought FIFA 10 for both my Nintendo DS and iPod Touch 1G. Here is what I noticed: They are the exact same game, with some trade offs. The idevice version is much more vibrant with better resolution, but the DS version runs smoother and the players look like real people vs. the blocky looking characters, on the idevices. As a result, I deleted it from my iPod. The same goes for Madden 10, which is the same exact game as Madden 09, for the DS. What's funny with this one is that again the visuals on the idevice version are better, but the DS version has more features like: referees on the field, more player gestures, instant replay and it runs smoother with better animation. Has anyone else noticed these things. What really annoyed me was when I purchased Madden 10 for my PSP and noticed the drastic difference in quality from it and the one on the app store. Needless to say, this led to another deletion. My question is this: WHY DOES EA CONTINUALLY PUT OUT SOUPED DS GAMES ON A DEVICE THAT RIVAL OR OUTPERFORMS THE PSP, WHICH IS OBVIOUSLY MORE POWERFUL THAN THE DS. The only exception to this is with the Need For Speed franchise, which they do a wonderful job with. Can someone provide a logical explanation for all this?

Last edited by strato g; 06-24-2010 at 08:35 AM. Reason: left out a word