★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Mutant
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 18.0 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "Like Doodle Jump on the football pitch!" - Pocket Gamer

In Go! Go! Soccer, you guide a footballer, intent on finding the best path to the goal, whilst avoiding rivals coming from all sides, determined to stop you!

Tilt your device to dribble them. Use the sprint in hard situations, but watch your stamina or youll get caught! Pick-up and use items and Power Ups like a "Mario Star" and if you see a team mate pass the ball!

Laugh with pleasure as you stamp on your rivals and live the excitement of dodging dangers on the go: The Fun of Soccer!

FEATURES:
- TACKLES, walls, blocking and red cards.
- CRUSH annoying rivals with the SuperStar Power Up.
- Mud puddles!
- SPRINT ability (use at your own risk)
- Bald referees!
- PASS the ball to a team mate
- Global and local LEADERBOARDS
- Challenge friends
- ACHIEVEMENTS. Gotta Unlock 'Em All!
- Submit score to Facebook & Twitter

How to play:
Tilt to move left or right. Touch the Sprint button to go faster. Touch a team mate to pass the ball.

Fun & Addictive. Everyone can play!

----------

Thanks to the +75k downloads!

TOP #10 Sports Games in USA, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan,...

"Thus game has it all, addicting game play, rich graphics, and fun sounds." (5/5 stars)

"A fun and addictive pick up and play game that will have you saying to yourself ''Just one more try to beat my score'' time and time again." (5/5 stars)

"I absolutely love this game. Im a big fan of distance games, and if u are too, you GOTTA get this game!!" (5/5 stars)

"This game is fantasticly thought out and well executed. Fun gameplay and great graphics lead to an all-around fun experience." (5/5 stars)

----------

And if you like it, check our other soccer game: Champion Striker.

Mutant-Games's comments:

Go! Go! Soccer is now Available!

We're happy to announce you that our last game for the iPhone has been released! Go! Go! Soccer is a simple and addictive game in which you have to dribble footballers tilting the iPhone right or left, take power ups and items, sprint,... and run as much as you can!

As soon as anyone plays Go! Go! Soccer, they get hooked forever. And everyone can enjoy this game, even if you don't like soccer at all. Take a look to the game trailer:

Go! Go! Soccer is available on the App Store for only $0.99, check it here:

◦ Platform: iPhone and iPod Touch
◦ Genre: Sports/Arcade
◦ Release date: 23th June 2010
◦ Price: $0.99 / 0.59 / 0.79

In Go! Go! Soccer, you guide a footballer tilting your device to avoid rivals coming from everywhere to stop you, and always finding the best path to reach the goal. Use the sprint in hard situations, but watch your stamina or youll get caught! Pick-up and use items and power ups like a "Mario Star" and if you see a team mate pass the ball!
Laugh with pleasure as you stamp on your rivals and live the excitement of dodging dangers on the go: The Fun of Soccer!

◦ TACKLES, walls, blocking and red cards.
◦ CRUSH annoying rivals with the SuperStar Power Up.
◦ Mud puddles!
◦ SPRINT ability (use at your own risk)
◦ Bald referees!
◦ PASS the ball to a team mate
◦ Global and local LEADERBOARDS
◦ Challenge friends
◦ ACHIEVEMENTS. Gotta Unlock 'Em All!
◦ Submit score to Facebook & Twitter

How to play:
Tilt to move left or right. Touch the Sprint button to go faster. Touch a team mate to pass the ball.

Thanks For Playing!
06-24-2010, 02:22 PM
Looks similar to boost ball

06-24-2010, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Looks similar to boost ball
Exactly this. It's bloody cute looking though. I always appreciate cute art style, even though I'm a 25 year old man. <,<

Invaders Must Die.
06-24-2010, 02:28 PM
Send a message via AIM to RttaM Send a message via Yahoo to RttaM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Exactly this. It's bloody cute looking though. I always appreciate cute art style, even though I'm a 25 year old man. <,<
Pedo?

Just kidding. I might get it, someone mind TOFTT?
06-24-2010, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yeah I agree might pick this up
06-24-2010, 06:15 PM
Promo Codes Contest

If you want to get a promo code for the game, we're running a contest in this thread: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=59007

Hurry up!
06-24-2010, 06:58 PM
Great game so far; thanks dev for the code. The graphics are cute, the framerate is smooth, and the overall gameplay is pretty hooking. The only thing bad that I noticed was that at one point, there was no way to get past a line of defenders as every possible way to get past was blocked by something bad.

Also, I'm experiencing a crash everytime that I go to the scores page; it opens OpenFeint, but immediately crashes.

Overall, pretty fun game. For the price it should be a purchase.

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
06-24-2010, 07:48 PM
*shrug* Personally, I'm getting pretty sick of all these mini-games that have little to nothing to do with soccer itself, being churned out with a soccer theme tacked on to get in on the WC wave.
06-25-2010, 01:20 AM
Doesn't look too bad.

Wishlist: League of Evil, The Blocks Cometh
Giftanapp: a haven of gifting for all who love apps
06-26-2010, 05:34 PM
Well, I'm liking this game quite a bit

Shame on all you people who lurked codes from the developers without so much as a peep on the appstore I should be used to this kind of nonsense from these forums by now, but Mutant Games is/has been a very active, generous member of TA and deserves more consideration than this! /rant

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon