★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Featured in the App Store in 4 stores:
Canada, Japan, Mexico, United States

"Obviously the developers care about their
product and thus, they care about their customers. Thanks for making a game that runs great and looks and sounds wonderful"- player review

"This looks like a very cool TD game." player review

"ALARM! ALARM! GENERAL, enemy is attacking our castle from every direction"
"..."

Conflicts, assassin, war, survival are shown clearly in the Edo period one of the famous period in Japanese history. Be a part of Warring states period, the battles between powerful Shoguns is not over yet! The culmination battles will be revived in "The Battle of Shogun"

Flying, moving underground and invisibility were abilities of enemy armies attacking our castle. So, the dramatic, drastic and suddenly are rising time to time. Victory or defeat depends on your commands to prevent enemies' attack waves.

The horn was starting, right now, lets defend your castle
FEATURES
- Placing your soldiers to defeat enemies' attack waves in the Tower Areas.
- Conquer two play modes: Campaign mode and Select mode. There are up to 54 maps available.
- Exciting and vibrant background music and effects.
- 5 types of units, 15 types of enemies with many skills will bring to you a new feeling.
- 6 items which you can collect when killing all enemies in an attack wave, it is helpful for you to defend the castle.

freedog's comments:

06-25-2010, 12:53 AM
This looks like a very cool TD game.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.

06-25-2010, 03:26 AM
It looks alittle bit like crystal defendersbut i may be wrong completley.. But i have 2 comments...first it looks so slow(maybe there is a speed up button) and the map seems easy(maybe there is alot of maps or require alot of strategy )
very looking forword to comments...cause it looks so interesting
06-25-2010, 04:36 AM
Its too expensive though
06-25-2010, 07:32 AM
definitely looks like it has potential... will have to keep an eye out on this.
06-25-2010, 07:34 AM
Just what I like to play - instabuy and downloading now.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
06-25-2010, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivozzz View Post
It looks alittle bit like crystal defendersbut i may be wrong completley.. But i have 2 comments...first it looks so slow(maybe there is a speed up button) and the map seems easy(maybe there is alot of maps or require alot of strategy )
very looking forword to comments...cause it looks so interesting
It indicates in the description that there's 54 maps

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
06-25-2010, 08:31 AM
if it was for the ipad at the same price i probably couldn't resist.
06-25-2010, 11:18 AM
Has anyone tried?
06-25-2010, 09:35 PM
Hmm, i will try now. please wait.
Very cool and exciting BG music and SE.

Last edited by msarkroyal; 06-25-2010 at 09:55 PM.