★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The iPhone's most popular manatee game makes its way to the iPad! Now you can enjoy black and white doodles in glorious high definition - the graphics power of the iPad has never been so blatantly underused!

Dodge falling sea life and accumulate mega-points in this wacky avoider game that is even more ridiculous than it sounds. Featuring tilt controls and highscore leaderboards for competing globally or against your Facebook friends.

Tilt your device to control the direction of your player. Avoid the falling sea life while trying to collect stars for extra points, grenades to clear some space (tap anywhere to set one off), super shoes for extra speed, force field bubbles for extra protection, and even an uzi to let off some steam on those bouncing blubberous mammals.

You can gain an extra 500 points for each grenade you collect past your maximum of 5, and another 500 points for picking up a shield while you've already got one active. You'll also be rewarded with a sweet 250 points for each animal you eliminate with the uzi, grenade, or shield. And please don't feel bad, these are not endangered species after all. Oh wait...

Littlegrey Media's comments:

Our new iPad game is out - it's a port of Oh, the Huge Manatee! for the iPhone (featured in "New and Noteworthy" and "What's Hot" back in April)

And we're going to give away a ton of promo codes!

-New Codes!-

If they run out just post a reply in the thread or PM me and I'll send you one later today.

All we ask in return is that if you like the game you take the time to rate it (and if you can write a little review here or in the app store, even better!)
06-25-2010, 03:46 PM
RHXXM99JEAA4 thanks.

Will check it out and rate.

Edit: just want to say that the controls are really fluid and fun (you tilt to move and tap to drop a grenade). Very simple game but not bad. My only concern would be the price.

Last edited by Chod; 06-25-2010 at 03:51 PM.

06-25-2010, 03:54 PM
I got 4YRF63MX9FYR. Thanks!
06-25-2010, 04:08 PM
Codes are gone.
06-25-2010, 04:49 PM
Number one in the world!!!!

I wonder how long that will last. Very fun game that gets crazy in the twenty thousands and insane in the thirty thousands.
06-25-2010, 05:23 PM
Five more codes

I've added some more promo codes to the original post. Please rate the game after you've played it a bit.
06-25-2010, 05:51 PM
Thank you

I got PH3NXAKA9E7T thank you. I will write up a review

Where ever you go, there you are...
You had me at universal...
ipad2 & iPhone 5
06-25-2010, 05:59 PM
06-25-2010, 07:20 PM
I'll check it out and review if u have any more codes...

Gravity is my game :: Top Slingshot Player and working to get my #1 spot in Orbital back...
06-26-2010, 10:47 AM
I just added 5 new codes to the first post. Go get 'em!

If they run out, please post a reply here or PM me and I'll send you one. And if you take a code and enjoy the game, please rate it! Just note there's a delay before the app store will let you rate a game you got with a code. If it doesn't work, try again in an hour.