★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

TouchArcade Members Official Game of the Month: June

View Poll Results: Game of the Month: June
Banzai Rabbit 3 2.70%
Battle Bears -1 4 3.60%
Carcassonne 13 11.71%
eBoy FixPix 3 2.70%
Hector 13 11.71%
Pix'n Love Rush 9 8.11%
Prince of Persia 11 9.91%
Sigma 6 5.41%
Super QuickHook 44 39.64%
Other 5 4.50%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll
06-26-2010, 06:05 PM
TouchArcade Members Official Game of the Month: June

It's that time of month again! June has featured many exemplary new releases- but more than that, it has been a month full of sales, deals, and discounts. EA and Gameloft dropped the pricings on their best games to celebrate the new iPhone 4, and widely heralded games like Tilt to Live, New York Zombies, iBlast Moki, and Puzzle Quest went free.
However, there were a couple worthy additions to the App Store. Gameloft's Prince of Persia redefined what can be expected of the iDevice in terms of graphics, length, controls, and gameplay. It is the best platformer on the iDevice to date, and would rank among the best action games as well. PES 2010 set a new bar for soccer games on the App Store, with brilliant player animations and fluid controls. Robot Unicorn Attack brought one of the most played flash games in history to the iDevice, and Eliminate Gun Range Pro showed what the new iPhone 4 is capable of. Super Quick Hook swung its way onto the App Store as a sequel to one of the most loved iDevice games yet. Hector: Badge of Carnage gave us a great point-and-click adventure with a ton of humor. Shi No Numa proved a fantastic addition to CoD Zombies, becoming the biggest and best map yet. Carasscone showed just how successfully board games can be translated onto the App Store. Guitar Hero became one of the best music games on the iDevice. Pro Zombie Soccer added to the growing collection of zombie games on the App Store, but this time you had only a soccer ball to knock off their heads. Other worthy contenders for Game of the Month include Sigma, Highborn, Princess Fury, The Package, Soccer Superstars, Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter, Godfinger,Puppet War FPS, Geometry Wars, Pix'n Love Rush, Battle Blasters 1,Bar Oasis, and NCAA Football.
With that in mind, please post your favorite game of June below. I will tally up the votes regularly. Voting closes on June 30 at 12:00 AM, so get to it!

THE VOTING (as of Post #11)
Sigma-1
Super Quick Hook-4
Prince of Persia-1
Pix'n Love Rush-1

Last edited by Fruho; 06-27-2010 at 01:14 PM.
06-26-2010, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruho View Post
it's that time of month again! June has featured many exemplary new releases- but more than that, it has been a month full of sales, deals, and discounts. Ea and gameloft dropped the pricings on their best games to celebrate the new iphone 4, and widely heralded games like tilt to live, new york zombies, iblast moki, and puzzle quest went free.
However, there were a couple worthy additions to the app store. Gameloft's prince of persia redefined what can be expected of the idevice in terms of graphics, length, controls, and gameplay. It is the best platformer on the idevice to date, and would rank among the best action games as well. Pes 2010 set a new bar for soccer games on the app store, with brilliant player animations and fluid controls. Robot unicorn attack brought one of the most played flash games in history to the idevice, and eliminate gun range pro showed what the new iphone 4 is capable of. Super quick hook swung its way onto the app store as a sequel to one of the most loved idevice games yet. Hector: Badge of carnage gave us a great point-and-click adventure with a ton of humor. Shi no numa proved a fantastic addition to cod zombies, becoming the biggest and best map yet. Carasscone showed just how successfully board games can be translated onto the app store. Guitar hero became one of the best music games on the idevice. Pro zombie soccer added to the growing collection of zombie games on the app store, but this time you had only a soccer ball to knock off their heads. Other worthy contenders for game of the month include sigma, highborn, princess fury, the package, soccer superstars, carnivores: Dinosaur hunter, godfinger,puppet war fps, geometry wars, pix'n love rush, bar oasis, and ncaa football.
With that in mind, please post your favorite game of june below. I will tally up the votes regularly. Voting closes on june 30 at 12:00 am, so get to it!

SIGMA!!!!!!!!!!!! Best match 3 ever!!!!

You are not pretty enough to be that stupid.

06-26-2010, 06:16 PM
Geometry Wars has been out a since the ipad came out so it can't really be the best game of June.

I am torn for my vote as both SQH and BB -1 deserve it. I'm gonna have to say SQH though since I've spent more time with it.

Game Center: B34$T
Proud beta-tester for a bunch of cool games.
Dual-stick shooter fan
06-26-2010, 06:19 PM
Tossing in my vote for Prince of Persia
06-26-2010, 06:21 PM
My VOTE SQH!
06-26-2010, 06:24 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to iVaro
SQH it owns,just owns

I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo
06-26-2010, 06:33 PM
You forgot Phoenix Wright.
06-26-2010, 06:34 PM
I vote Pix'n Love Rush...

Currently Playing:Monster Dash, Ninjump, Monorace, Run!, Flying Discs, Bejeweled 2, Doodle Jump, Fruit Ninja, Moto X Mayhem, Zombie Escape

Win ANY APP in Headcase Games' Daily 180 Twitter contest!
06-26-2010, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostLegend View Post
You forgot Phoenix Wright.
Came out May 24
06-26-2010, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruho View Post
It's that time of month again!
June isnt over yet.