★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Dont get me wrong Sway is perfect...but

02-26-2009, 05:39 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Dont get me wrong Sway is perfect...but

I already finished it with all the characters. I cant believe how short it is. I love it so much, I really hope they are planning to expand with at least 30 more levels.

And btw whats the different advantages between each character?
02-26-2009, 05:41 PM
im preety sure it tells u........

02-26-2009, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanB View Post
I already finished it with all the characters. I cant believe how short it is. I love it so much, I really hope they are planning to expand with at least 30 more levels.

monkey-long arms
lizard-balanced
wiz-long arm short arm
ninja-fast
others i dont really know
02-26-2009, 05:42 PM
This sounds like touchgrind. Awesome visuals, nice gameplay...too short. I think I'll wait a bit to pick this one up and see what updates bring. Illusion Labs never brought that so called "promised" update to Touchgrind for a park editor or anything...

"Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"- The master himself, Dr. Seuss
02-26-2009, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanB View Post

All finished with gold medals on each level!? & All characters!? Wow your super!
02-26-2009, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisking1o1 View Post
This sounds like touchgrind. Awesome visuals, nice gameplay...too short. I think I'll wait a bit to pick this one up and see what updates bring. Illusion Labs never brought that so called "promised" update to Touchgrind for a park editor or anything...
the update was rejected twice.......they tried again and if accepted it will be out any minute

the next one will be amazing and completey different and its half way done

plus readyfireaim made sway
02-26-2009, 05:45 PM
EXACTLY what about the other ones?...and of course those are obvious; it tells you. Ninja man is the best I LOVE to Sway Throw!
02-26-2009, 05:45 PM
Quote:
+1
02-26-2009, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelongintheforums View Post
the update was rejected twice.......they tried again and if accepted it will be out any minute

the next one will be amazing and completey different and its half way done

plus readyfireaim made sway
again, i quote my post because it was awesome and had good points..................

illusions labs is publisher
02-26-2009, 05:47 PM
Quote:
I suggest you get it now, like I said I dislike the fact its short, but I do not regret buying it. It is TRULY amazing I ADORE IT. I would recommend it to anyone!