★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A BLOODY GOOD TIME
Travel back to the 19th century, and direct the vampire army through their conquest of Europe. Dead of Night is a 40 level quest that blends elements of castle defense and line-drawing gameplay.

TURN THE VILLAGERS
Draw lines to capture villagers in your vampire gaze. Once the transformation is complete, take the villagers away in a dark carriage.

DEFEND YOUR VAMPIRES
Defend the vampires from a relentless army of Werewolves, Van Helsing, and Van Helsing manufactured contraptions determined to stop the spread of your Vampires!

LEAD THE VAMPIRE MARCH
Lead your vampire army to total domination across Europe. Visit Transylvania,
Moscow, London, Venice, Berlin, Paris, Rome & Prague.

SHOWCASE YOUR AWARDS & HIGH SCORES
Dead of Night is OpenFeint Enabled. Earn trophies in-game and compete for high scores in leader boards.

Developed by BigStack Studios
Published by BigStack Studios

VISIT US: www.bigstackstudios.com
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/BigStackStudios

Languages: English

Requirements:
Compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch
Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
06-27-2010, 06:29 AM
This game looks tight! Too bad a lazy Sunday that could have been spent playing this game will now be spent in anticipation of this game haha. Looks great though and at a buck, how can u go wrong??

Liking that games are showing up were you play as the typical villain (Zombie Infection, this title). Hope more are on their way.

06-27-2010, 06:59 AM
Thanks for putting makers of Sigma in the title. Otherwise I wouldn't have stopped by to check it out =P

back
06-27-2010, 07:03 AM
WTF is this
06-27-2010, 07:05 AM
video now
because game looks horrible
06-27-2010, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDRevolution View Post
video now
because game looks horrible

How about thinking before talking?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
06-27-2010, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
How about thinking before talking?
Lol.

Anyway, game doesn't look that bad to me. But I guess will have to wait til 11pm EST for actual impressions

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
06-27-2010, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prab View Post
Lol.

Anyway, game doesn't look that bad to me. But I guess will have to wait til 11pm EST for actual impressions

It's just true: a lot of games doesn't look good on screenshots. You always have to see 'em in movement...

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
06-27-2010, 07:59 AM
Sigma was epic, so naturally... I'm interested in anything these guys come out with.

Invaders Must Die.
06-27-2010, 10:41 AM
I second that.

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!