★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to Aqueduct a world of jumbled waterways and mixed-up pipelines. It's up to you to rearrange the tracks and restore the flow.

Locked gates, shifty conveyor belts, puzzling warp portals, and more stand between you and order. With just over 250 unique puzzles, Aqueduct delivers hours of mind-invigorating fun.

From the creators of Blockwick, Orba, and Monster SoupAqueduct fuses the slider-puzzle and pipe-connecting concepts into something totally new and outlandishly clever. If you're bored of the same old puzzlers, Aqueduct will give your brain the challenge it's looking for.

You can now buy more puzzles right inside Aqueduct. Take on the Rooster and Snake Chapters to test your water-working mettle.

"easy to pick up and play wherever you are" - CNET

"the most fun with plumbing since Mario" - Wired

"hours upon hours of puzzling goodness" - TouchArcade

"pure puzzle awesomeness, plain and simple" - JayIsGames

"a fabulous noggin-busting puzzle game" - Gamezebo

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

06-28-2010, 08:34 AM
w00t! Been waiting for this game to come out

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG

06-28-2010, 09:04 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to iFanzine
Yeah, this does look good!

The latest iPhone & iPad games. Reviewed. iFanzine.com
"Awesome!"-StudioUFO "Very well written"-Foursaken Media "Cool, Love it!"-Bulkypix
06-28-2010, 09:16 AM
I may have to get this...love the style and it's obviously polished as we've come to expect from The Kieffer Bros. It looks really unique too, which makes it a little harder to get to grips precisely with how the game plays...but it appears pretty novel and I assume the puzzles are well thought out and engaging.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
06-28-2010, 09:25 AM
I think I will be making this purchase when it reaches EST! Looks great!
06-28-2010, 10:04 AM
Looks great. Going to have to try this out!

OF = Heffdog116
Plus+ = Heffman21 Add me
GameCenter = JerryIsAlive
06-28-2010, 11:38 AM
I'm buying it to.... it's taking some time to appear in other stores though
06-28-2010, 11:53 AM
I was thinking "another one of these?" until I saw the video, o wow, I want this
06-28-2010, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caminagetcha View Post
I'm buying it to.... it's taking some time to appear in other stores though
Depends what country you are in. It will appear in your store at around midnight or so - it outlines the time structures in the first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khamous View Post
I was thinking "another one of these?" until I saw the video, o wow, I want this
Though I am always up for "another one of these" this looks like it could have some other aspects that separate it. Very much looking forward to it - the more times I see the video the more I want it it seems!
06-28-2010, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Depends what country you are in. It will appear in your store at around midnight or so - it outlines the time structures in the first post.

Though I am always up for "another one of these" this looks like it could have some other aspects that separate it. Very much looking forward to it - the more times I see the video the more I want it it seems!
Haha.. yeah... Only abour 1-2hrs of wait to go

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG