★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kenneth Olsen
  • Genre: Trivia
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 11.6 MB
  • Version: 1.4
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Do you know all the states and their capitals? Quiz yourself with US States Quiz. Play the faster and easier multiple choice quiz or for more of a challenge try the open ended quiz, in which you have to enter the name of the state or capital spelled correctly.

mobilebreak's comments:
US States Quiz

Description:
Do you know all the states and their capitals? Quiz yourself with US States Quiz. Play the faster and easier multiple choice quiz or for more of a challenge try the open ended quiz, in which you have to enter the name of the state or capital spelled correctly.

Game Play:

Open Ended Mode:
Type in the name of the state or capital spelled correctly and then tap the done button at the lower left of the iPhone keyboard.

Multiple Choice Mode:
Simply tap the button showing the state or capital you think is the correct answer.
06-29-2010, 07:00 PM
A review posted to this APP by one of our users

"I've added 5 stars and following comments for US States Quiz:

The game is straight forward and really challenging, -if you choose the "Open Ended" mode. You get a lot of knowledge about US states in a game. This feels good, right? It's not only fit for kids and students but also fit for adults like me. And, it will be perfect if the game can show the position of capital on the map in capital quiz. Suggest to add this in next update."

07-02-2010, 05:09 PM
an update for this App is the works per the above request
07-04-2010, 02:20 PM
over 150 downlaods of this AP
07-04-2010, 03:15 PM
Perfect game to have fun with on the 4th of July
07-05-2010, 03:42 AM
Thanks for the great support of this game as reflection to July 4th we had the best 1 day totals for this game

we have an update in the worrks along with more games like this one
07-05-2010, 04:51 AM
You should have one question ask "What is the best country in the world?" and if someone says anything other than USA then you forward their EDID to Homeland Security.
07-06-2010, 01:25 PM
We are taking Game improvment ideas for the next update so be sure to get your Idea in to appadvice@mobilebreak.net
07-06-2010, 07:00 PM
A review by a user thank you Marilyn7168

Awesome! Best US States Quiz app!

by Marilyn7168

I don't know why it says 'not rated' when there are two reviews here... Anyway, I didn't see these reviews before, and I was nervous to download an app w no rating but this one seemed to be exactly what I was looking for so I took the chance. It's perfect! If you want a simple but fun and effective way to learn the states, download this app. I have others but I like the 'open ended' option on this so I can input the answer rather than picking between multiple choice answers. Awesome app. Clean, simple interface. Addictive!
07-10-2010, 04:19 AM
Tnaks for the support of this quality educational tool