★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: LandFormer: A World-Changing Puzzle Game
Raise and lower terrain to solve puzzles in this unique and challenging game.

"Puzzle games come a dime a dozen, and to have some staying power they have to be truly fun to play or exceptionally nice to look at. LandFormer is both."
-- Gizmodo

"If you're up for a few mindbending puzzles (and maybe have a few friends to create and share levels with), definitely give LandFormer a look."

"... if you like puzzle games that can leave you stumped for who knows how long, LandFormer is a game you definitely need to try."
-- Touch Arcade

LandFormer is a challenging new puzzle game from Streaming Colour Studios. Each level is made up of 25 land tiles of different heights. Using the provided tools, raise or lower the tiles to flatten the board. Sound simple? It isand it isn't.

Learn the game in minutes, spend hours mastering it! You'll need a keen eye, intuition, and skill to complete the most advanced levels.

The fun doesn't stop there: create levels using the built-in level editor and share them with your friends!

- All Beginner levels available in FREE version.
- 50 more levels available for purchase in-game!
- Purchase themes to change the look of the game in exciting ways!
- Create your own levels and share them with your friends! (This even works in the FREE version!)
- Listen to the relaxing game soundtrack, or enjoy your own music while you play.
- Auto-saves your game when you quit or answer a phone call.

Visit our website for LandFormer gameplay videos: www.LandFormer.net

ataloss's comments:
Okay. A little confused because the developer stated it would be out today, but according to the Appstore, it was out on the 20th June? Anyway. It's here! (I think)

Youtube link | Pop Up

2 DLCs:

1) Premium Content ($1.99) - 50 new levels, save created levels, and more!

2) Discotheque Theme ($0.99) - Download the Discotheque Theme to play Landformer.

NOTE: The free version has adds, purchasing either/or both of the above will disable this.
06-29-2010, 12:24 AM
Yes, it's OUT, Downloading now.

06-29-2010, 12:51 AM
haha, I definitely just burned through all 10 levels in about 5 minutes.

Once you get the concept these beginner levels will be a breeze. I'll have to wait for the premium content (stupid gameloft sale) but I'll definitely be keeping this until I can get it
06-29-2010, 01:03 AM
Looks real good and the DLC pricing is fair as well.
06-29-2010, 01:52 AM
Send a message via AIM to jwei44
I tried getting the dlc but I got something about a "Test User Acciunt" and a sandbox environment. Help!
06-29-2010, 02:03 AM
I first saw this game in the upcoming-thread and wanted to pass on this, as I'm REALLY bad at this sort of puzzle games

This morning I saw, that it is in fact a freemium game, so I thought 'hm, why not take at look (the graphics got me hooked)?' - and now I have already purchased the level pack and try to sort the easy levels out

Great game - but I think, I will not even succeed in solving the medium levels
06-29-2010, 02:03 AM
Originally Posted by jwei44 View Post
I tried getting the dlc but I got something about a "Test User Acciunt" and a sandbox environment. Help!
are you jailbroken? cause that would cause that to happen
06-29-2010, 02:05 AM
Send a message via AIM to jwei44
Yeah. Figured it out.
06-29-2010, 08:09 AM
Hi guys:

I'm Owen from Streaming Colour. Thanks for posting about LandFormer! As usual, you guys are much quicker than I at posting about my own games!

As the poster mentioned, the game is a free download (+DLC for awesome stuff). I hope you enjoy it! If you have any questions about the game, I'm happy to answer them.

And just because I love the TA forums so much, I created a custom level to share with you. If you've downloaded the game (even the free version), open this thread on your iPhone/iPod touch, and click this link to Launch the Level in LandFormer.

I would classify it as a Medium difficulty level on the easy side of the scale. It can be completed in 6 moves.

06-29-2010, 08:34 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazuli
Cleared the initial 10 pretty quick, but that TA one has me very confused. Looking forward to figuring it out.

This is by far my favourite looking puzzlegame ever since I saw it in the game jam. Simple but addictive