★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Love Battle Princess coming soon to iPhone

06-29-2010, 03:24 AM
Love Battle Princess coming soon to iPhone

Hi everyone!

This is Flowermilk from Tenshi Noir. My partner Francis and I have been working on this little project for quite some time now. It's time to unleash it to you guys, with all our hopes that you'll like it.

Love Battle Princess is a fast paced arcade game. We really wanted to offer a different kind of gameplay. Something fresh, simple, but with enough depth to satisfy the more dedicated or hardcore players. Same with the art. No zombies here, but lovely ladies. No gore but colorful flowers.
We've worked hard to find a concept and controls that feel perfectly natural on iPhone. And something that anyone can pick in a matter of minutes, but that would take weeks of fun to master and rank high on the online leader boards.

We are currently beta testing and aim at a late July release for all iPod Touch and iPhones.

But enough talking. Here's the trailer and a few screens

And follow the link for detailed info: www.tenshinoir.com

Support Love Battle Princess! <3

Last edited by Flowermilk; 06-29-2010 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Adding something important I forgot about controls
06-29-2010, 03:28 AM
Send a message via MSN to oaqque
wow? I'm not too confident about the hot girls in the background. They might distract me from the game o.o

My Twitter
Beta Tester for: PopTweets, Matmi, Dr Nano X, Monster Madness
New Reporter and Reviewer for TouchAholics

06-30-2010, 03:09 PM
Ah ah well you'll have to exercise control
Seriously Our male testers really enjoy the gameplay and they don't seem to be too distracted, at least not in a negative way

06-30-2010, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oaqque View Post
wow? I'm not too confident about the hot girls in the background. They might distract me from the game o.o
Hahahah! Really laughed at this.

Invaders Must Die.
07-02-2010, 02:57 PM
Gameplay Mechanic Tutorial

Just a quick update. We've added a new Gameplay section on our web site to explain how the game works.

Love Battle Princess has a new gameplay concept that doesn't fall into any category we know of so we felt it would be useful to start a series of quick visual tutorials.

We start simple with the very basic gameplay mechanic, the core of Love Battle Princess. Just follow the link and please don't hesitate to share your comments. We're still beta testing and any bit of feedback is highly valuable before we ship.

http://www.tenshinoir.com/?page_id=117

More soon...

07-02-2010, 03:19 PM
Aren't those huge, in-your face, pointy-nipple images going to get the App rejected? Other Apps got rejected for a lot less...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
It is really expensive when you take into account that I spend over £40 a month on games for my iPhone. Get a clue.
07-02-2010, 04:30 PM
We'll know when we'll submit it, which should be hopefully by the end of July
Apple approval process seems pretty random and if some apps have been rejected for less, some others with way more still go through every day.

We also believe that Apple reviewers will understand that Love Battle Princess isn't just one opportunistic app. Even though it is very sexy, and we totally claim it, we have put a lot of effort in making a real game with a genuinely fun and innovative gameplay, and a cohesive (if a bit racy) art style.
We trust Apple to have enough judgment to see the game for what it really is. Actually all of our testers so far, passed the initial amused/surprised reaction, really got into the game

07-11-2010, 05:36 PM
Beta Testers Needed

If you want to be one of the first to play Love Battle Princess, here’s your chance! We are about to start our final beta test phase and we are looking for a fresh batch of testers.

If you’re interested, just send us a mail. Tell us simply why you want to be a beta tester, how much time you think you’ll be able to spend in the game per week, and we’ll get back to you shortly!

Thanks!

07-13-2010, 12:25 PM
Gameplay section updated

We've updated the gameplay section on our web site, explaining a bit more about the advanced techniques of the game.
You can check it there

Also we still have a few spots for beta testers. The more feedback we have, the better so don't hesitate to contact us if you're interested.

07-15-2010, 11:17 AM
hey you want me to mail you or comment here ?
about any reports and etc?

eh