★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Ninja Stealth Missions is a challenging puzzle game where you have to guide your ninja to reach the goal while avoiding traps and enemies using the available actions in each level.

TOP 10 Strategy - 39 countries
TOP 10 Puzzle - 24 countries

** Ninja Stealth Missions will test you mental acuity ** (appaddict.net)

----------------------
- Some users reviews -
----------------------

** Lots of thinking, lots of fun! **
** Amazingly fun game. Lots of thinking and timing. **
** Fun, challenging, and unique. **

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have what it takes to become a legendary ninja?

Be a master of stealth and test your abilities and talent by completing challenging missions. Keep an eye on your enemies, draw a plan for a safe route and choose wisely your actions to avoid traps and neutralize opponents to reach safely the goal.

Find your place in the global ranking with the best ninjas. Try to finish all missions finding the shortest route to improve your score!

General Oni is conquering all the village temples and extracting the spiritual power from them. While these sanctuaries remain besieged Oni won't be hurt. Visit all the sacred temples in the sixty villages and close the connection with the evil General. This is the only way to finish with the Oni's evilness and your final test to become in a legendary ninja.

Features:

70 Addictive levels will test your tactic skills.
Levels with variable solutions where some strategies work better than others.
8 Techniques and ninja weapons will help you get the victory.
The game is intuitive and easy to learn.
Funny graphics and animations.
Global ranking over Open Feint. You might be a Legendary Ninja!
Achievements system. Try to go one step beyond and collect all achievements!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trailer: bit.ly/qFBPI9
The Game Trail Video: bit.ly/pbpsOK
06-29-2010, 08:49 AM
I noticed this and it looks pretty good though the controls look suspect. I think they might be directionals and not actual controls. I might try the lite to see how it plays.

06-29-2010, 09:13 AM
lite:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ninja-stealth-missions-lite/id378838105?mt=8

Trailer:

Last edited by goiMot; 06-29-2010 at 09:15 AM.
06-29-2010, 09:16 AM
Ninja Stealth Missions in App Store!

Hello!

Ninja Stealth Missions is a puzzle game where you have to draw the path for your ninja reach the goal avoiding the enemies or killing them if you can take them by surprise =)

Just take a look to the trailer in youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8At_1f-sGc

More info:
http://www.alchemy-games.com/iphone/...hmissions.html

We are going to share some promo codes in 'Promo Codes' section, so stay alert if wanna get one!.

Thanks,
Fabio J. Ramos
Alchemy Games

- Developing funny and casual games for iPhone -
06-29-2010, 09:28 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
the game looks really nice
trying to catch one of the promos when they are posted

Quote:
Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games
06-29-2010, 09:45 AM
The trailer explains many of my questions about the controls and I can't wait to start playing!
06-29-2010, 09:51 AM
I already have Slot Life - Pirates from the same Developers and it's a great game , i' m sure that Ninja Stealth Missions should be awesome as well !!

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member
06-29-2010, 10:24 AM
Played through a few levels (thank you alchemygames!) and the best summation is done in the trailer to be honest! The game premise is get your ninja to the castle using all available resources. The ninja will walk in a straight line until something changes it's direction - whether it is a directional arrow or a wall or even a trampoline. You need to plan ahead and strategically place these pieces down to achieve your goal. It is very easy to drop and undo the pieces you place. The mechanics are flawless. The graphics might look simple on the actual game board but I believe that is out of necessity. The menu screen and level selection screen look fantastic and I actually did wonder to myself how they would look with the increased screen resolution on the iPhone 4. They were that sharp and crisp and colorful.

If you have liked these kinds of puzzlers in the past and would like to add a Toki Tori add a prop game play to it - this is the game for you.

The one thing I can't figure are the total steps taken. I made a mistake in one level but even when I replayed it the steps were counted. I guess that is out of necessity since once you know how to solve the puzzles you will be able to go back and solve them all perfectly. With OF integration that would skew achievements and leaderboards I would assume.
06-29-2010, 11:03 AM
About the steps rule! =)

Well... how the steps are counting could be a bit confusing so can explain a bit. The less steps you get in a section (every 10 levels) the better. Steps are counting while you are playing a level. If you fail or restart before being killed or detected, the steps are still counted. When you complete a level you can try that level when you like and you steps are kept. When you complete a whole section you can reset that section and try it again to complete this time with less steps.

Some levels have different ways to be solved you can reach the goal in a few steps or take a longer way but killing the samurais... You can choose how to proceed!

I hope you know how to steps are counting =)

Thanks and excuse my english I know isn't so good =)

Fabio J. Ramos

- Developing funny and casual games for iPhone -
06-29-2010, 11:18 AM
This all makes sense now! I get it - not confusing at all when I see the "big picture."

(Your English is better than some native speakers btw nothing to apologize for!)