★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Enigmo 2 - Now Universal!!!

06-29-2010, 11:19 AM
#1
Joined: May 2009
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 1,054
Enigmo 2 - Now Universal!!!

I just update it and it's now universal.

It looks Awesome on the iPad!




Last edited by colorsound; 06-29-2010 at 11:21 AM.
06-29-2010, 11:22 AM
#2
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 4,449
Are the going to do that for the first Enigmo?

06-29-2010, 11:23 AM
#3
Joined: May 2009
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 1,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird View Post
Are the going to do that for the first Enigmo?

Hey Song, I doubt it man.

The first one has been on the store as a standalone.

I am not sure why they did a universal on this one, though.

I always liked the second one better so it worked out perfect for me

Just a quick update and I'm off!
06-29-2010, 11:48 AM
#4
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 4,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorsound View Post
Hey Song, I doubt it man.

The first one has been on the store as a standalone.

I am not sure why they did a universal on this one, though.

I always liked the second one better so it worked out perfect for me

Just a quick update and I'm off!
Then I guess its time for me to finally beat the first one and buy the 2nd.
06-29-2010, 04:30 PM
#5
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 306
So if I played Enigmo (and loved it) Which would be the purchase I should make: Enigmo 2, or Enigmo Deluxe? Anyone have the pros and cons? I am leaning towards Enigmo 2 since it is cheaper, is Enigmo Deluxe worth the greater price?
06-29-2010, 04:35 PM
#6
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 5,765
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiesse View Post
So if I played Enigmo (and loved it) Which would be the purchase I should make: Enigmo 2, or Enigmo Deluxe? Anyone have the pros and cons? I am leaning towards Enigmo 2 since it is cheaper, is Enigmo Deluxe worth the greater price?

As I understand it, Enigmo Deluxe is the HD version of Enigmo, with user levels and a level editor. I don't know if the user designed levels turned out any good - that would be a big portion I think.

Enigmo 2 is obviously a completely new game. I did not get Enigmo Deluxe because I am not much of a level editor.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
06-30-2010, 02:50 PM
#7
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 74
I own engimo deluxe (HD) and am only on level 18? (i think) but I got this one anyway.. I like retina display iphone games antimatter is nice too, but I already owned that one!