★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

IMO chat filter

06-29-2010, 01:19 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
IMO chat filter

The new chat filter on IMO I'd BS. The devs tried too hard with it. You can't use words like passive just because it's made using a curse word. My name on the game is hoez which is short for my nickname. People can't private message me because of my name. Sentences like "I can't take too many hits from these mobs" are also unusable. If the debvs or someone who knows how to contact them reads this. Please bring it to their attention.
06-29-2010, 02:10 PM
I don't play IMO and I'm all for censoring curse words. But that's just ridiculous.
06-29-2010, 02:34 PM
I hate the Devs as much as possible. As I Beta Tested for the Game. Filled out all the required stuff sent emails over and over to all emails listed. But never received my iTunes Credit. And I have a large experienced with Beta Testing so their laziness and failure to send me the credit i should have received from beta testing the game just lost Com2us a customer on ANY of their games.
06-29-2010, 04:10 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
I agree Norman. Censor the curse words, but don't make every word with them in it unusable. As nephilim apps said the deva are lazy. It seems they didn't want to put time into making a good chat filter. I guess the simple things are too much trouble nowadays.