★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Its spring break and its time to get some sun and party on!!! Youve just had your Mustang GT washed to prepare yourself on a nice road to the beach for a car show extravaganza.

However, your path to the beach will have to encompass some obstacles mainly these flying BUGS!!! Hey you have a GT, man, this shouldnt be a problem. Lets just maneuver around these flying suckers.

Your job is simple: swerve your way through the road to avoid these bugs from hitting your newly cleaned windshield. Will you be able to reach your destination before being blinded by these bugs guts? Lets see your skills, player!

Dont worry, you have a water pump spray to help you get to the beach but only enough for 3 sprays! Use them wisely for they are your only cleansing fluids.

Play:

* Use the accelerometer to turn left/right
* Use the water spray and the wipers to clean your windshield
* Mustang GT begins at 40 mph and increases in speed to 130 mph

Features:

* Mosquitoes
* Fire flies
* Lady bugs
* June bugs
* Dragon flies
* Locusts
* Sparrows
* Pigeons
* Seagulls
* Water spray
* Windshield wipers
* Rain
* Night time

bugnout09's comments:
Hellow.....

I have tried a new Iphone Game named "Bug N Out"

Its spring break and its time to get some sun and party on!!! Youve just had your Mustang GT washed to prepare yourself on a nice road to the beach for a car show extravaganza.
However, your path to the beach will have to encompass some obstacles mainly these flying BUGS!!! Hey you have a GT, man, this shouldnt be a problem. Lets just maneuver around these flying suckers.
Your job is simple: swerve your way through the road to avoid these bugs from hitting your newly cleaned windshield. Will you be able to reach your destination before being blinded by these bugs guts? Lets see your skills, player!
Dont worry, you have a water pump spray to help you get to the beach but only enough for 3 sprays! Use them wisely for they are your only cleansing fluids.
Play:
* Use the accelerometer to turn left/right
* Use the water spray and the wipers to clean your windshield
* Mustang GT begins at 40 mph and increases in speed to 130 mph
Features:
* Mosquitoes
* Fire flies
* Lady bugs
* June bugs
* Dragon flies
* Locusts
* Sparrows
* Pigeons
* Seagulls
* Water spray
* Windshield wipers
* Rain
* Night time

Hope You all like this game....

For subscription just click on
Apple Stores

And do have comments Upon this game...

..." Bug N Out"....
06-29-2010, 02:40 PM

06-29-2010, 02:51 PM
well, those screenshots look persuasive...
06-29-2010, 03:27 PM
Why is this in the iPad section?
06-29-2010, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Why is this in the iPad section?
I wondered that myself but figured it would eventually be moved anyway just because the title says 'Iphone Game'
06-29-2010, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird View Post
I wondered that myself but figured it would eventually be moved anyway just because the title says 'Iphone Game'
Yes. This guy already has a topic in the iPhone section.
06-29-2010, 04:19 PM
The screenshots alone make it an insta-buy for me.