★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Touch Arcade Needs Mobile

06-29-2010, 04:58 PM
#1
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 99
Touch Arcade Needs Mobile

I don't know if this is the right place to post this.

Before I say this, know that I do not know how to develop apps, and I'm just bringing this up to see who agrees.

But who thinks that TA needs a mobile site, or an iphone/itouch app?
06-29-2010, 06:04 PM
#2
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Stuck in Limbo
Posts: 332
Send a message via Yahoo to fluffyguitarist
Quote:
Originally Posted by tym4n View Post
I don't know if this is the right place to post this.

Before I say this, know that I do not know how to develop apps, and I'm just bringing this up to see who agrees.

But who thinks that TA needs a mobile site, or an iphone/itouch app?
that has been discussed on the forums like 4 times before this. it'll be a while if ever for an app for TA

I play guitarhttp://www.youtube.com/user/fluffyguitarist
I'm a Professional Philosoraptor.
Games? Super Quick Hook and Trees of Doom pretty much own.

06-29-2010, 07:07 PM
#3
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,415
Yes I agreed on this. Appadvice already has one and if hounding make an app at least make your website have an iPhone version of the website
06-29-2010, 07:56 PM
#4
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,404
Yeah but it will be difficult with the ads because that play a HUGE part. It's all about ads. Like, literally that's the air TA needs to breathe. So unless they adopt to iAds, I don't see them ever making a mobile version / app.

Four most influential games: Papi Jump, iDracula, Fieldrunners, Flight Control.
06-29-2010, 09:02 PM
#5
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: #317
Posts: 1,216
Send a message via Yahoo to swishinj
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffyguitarist View Post
that has been discussed on the forums like 4 times before this. it'll be a while if ever for an app for TA
at least 2 threads on this a month, and sadly there isn't at TA app in the near future

You won't find me on the leaderboards.
06-29-2010, 09:08 PM
#6
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,249
An app, mentioned by arn in a few previous threads, has been said to be in development. Unless I missed something in the passed few months and it was cancelled... o.O

Currently Playing:Monster Dash, Ninjump, Monorace, Run!, Flying Discs, Bejeweled 2, Doodle Jump, Fruit Ninja, Moto X Mayhem, Zombie Escape

Win ANY APP in Headcase Games' Daily 180 Twitter contest!
06-30-2010, 05:58 AM
#7
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: The Emerald Isle
Posts: 1,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton View Post
An app, mentioned by arn in a few previous threads, has been said to be in development. Unless I missed something in the passed few months and it was cancelled... o.O
Yeah, it's in the works…

Life Is Too Short To Be Wordy