★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Stenches: The Zombie Game to End All Zombie Games (From the Creators of Trenches!)

06-29-2010, 05:36 PM
Stenches: The Zombie Game to End All Zombie Games (From the Creators of Trenches!)

From the team that brought you Trenches now proudly announces our newest title in progress, Stenches!

One of the most popular features of Trenches was the Zombie Horde mode where the player used wits and weapons to stand against the zombie hordes. That is exactly why we have dedicated a great deal of time to delivering what the players want, a greatly expanded zombie game based within the Trenches universe.

WHATS NEW

Interactive Environments: The units on the battlefield can now be affected by specific environmental traits. This means that soldiers who do not watch their footing in the swamplands can simply sink into the marsh, much like quicksand.

Zombie Bosses: Intel reports that some of the zombies have mutated and developed special traits!

Multiple Game Modes: Fun and diverse game modes are a staple to the Trenches universe and this will be given special attention in Stenches!

The game is still in development but expect it to come out soon!

Last edited by ThunderGameWorks; 06-29-2010 at 10:39 PM.
06-29-2010, 05:38 PM
This looks great. Hope to see it soon!

06-29-2010, 05:44 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to iVaro
This sounds great! What are the new game modes that you guys plan to introduce?

I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo
06-29-2010, 05:48 PM
Really dig the dark visual style.

Invaders Must Die.
06-29-2010, 05:49 PM
there's two types of games i can barely (if at all) pass on in the appstore. zombie games and tower defence games. even though i bought trenches months ago and never played longer than 5 minutes i will definitely get this.
06-29-2010, 05:49 PM
god damnit, its jsut like the first one with different backgrounds and altered enemies in the form of zombies....they plan to sell this as an app rather than DLC? Frankly, this pisses me off...

You are not pretty enough to be that stupid.
06-29-2010, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iVaro View Post
This sounds great! What are the new game modes that you guys plan to introduce?
This is something that we seek to gain from our players input.

There will be campaign, multiple types of skirmishes, and others based on what our players want to see!
06-29-2010, 05:56 PM
I really hope to see different countries represented, i.e. France, the U.S.A.

And with each faction, they need different characteristics (weapons and uniforms), not just a color change.
06-29-2010, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iphoneprogrammer View Post
god damnit, its jsut like the first one with different backgrounds and altered enemies in the form of zombies....they plan to sell this as an app rather than DLC? Frankly, this pisses me off...
How so? With folders, it shouldn't matter if it is DLC or an app. Regardless, I am looking forward to it; I enjoyed Trenches quite a bit.

Openfeint ID/Plus+/AC2 MP: Bahgett
Gamecenter: Hamburger Time
06-29-2010, 06:53 PM
I will buy this for sure as I loved Trenches. Really wish they would do some sort of iPad game like this where two people could play using the same iPad.