App description: The 2nd Update of Wolf Boy!

Tons of players all over the world are captured by Wolf boy's exciting, fast-paced action!
Great game
by Drakx3
Awesome visuals, character design, and gameplay. The full moon and transformation concept is really cool in the way it's implemented. Great job to the debs, and this one comes highly reccomended.

Good!
by fastpirate
I havent really done any reviews yet, but this game is AWESOME! Very action packed and it keeps you performing your at the edge with an overwhelming amount of enemies. I havent finished it yet, but I do hope its a lengthy game since all my stats are already nearly maxed out, after just 45 mins of playing!

Awesome !!!
by #av#$s
Dash attack is pretty cooooool !!!
and It's awesome.

Wolf Boy is an exciting game with simple controls, fast action, and powerful transformations.

The world where humans and monsters coexist
Monk, a giant monkey, has failed in his many attempts to conquer the world, each time because of the werewolf, Toto. In order to eliminate Toto, Monk kidnaps Rucy, Totos human girlfriend, and takes her to his castle beyond the Forest of Demons.
To save his girlfriend, Toto sets out on an adventure in the Forest of Demons, where he meets all kinds of monsters.

[Game Characteristics]

1. Transformation
: When Toto kills a monster, he absorbs a spirit that transforms him into a mighty werewolf during a full moon. This transformation lasts for a limited amount of time, during which Toto can kill monsters easily. As a werewolf, Totos health is not affected by attacks, and no monster can stand in his way. Enjoy the experience of this powerful transformation!

2. Item Cube
: Items with different functions are found in the Item Cubes in each stage. These items allow Toto to attack monsters with a weapon, attack from a distance, or become invisible. There are a lot more items, too, all of which can be viewed in the game.

3. Upgrade
: Totos werewolf skills can be upgraded so that he can continue to fight monsters, which become more powerful over time. When Totos speed is upgraded, he can run at incredible speeds for a dash attack. When his transformation time is upgraded, the duration of playing as a werewolf becomes longer. Totos many other skills can also be upgraded. What skills you choose to focus on are entirely up to you. Have fun!

goiMot's comments:

Lite : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wolf-boy-lite/id381063892?mt=8
06-29-2010, 11:25 PM
looks cool

Wishlist: League of Evil, The Blocks Cometh
Giftanapp: a haven of gifting for all who love apps

06-29-2010, 11:33 PM
Ill toftt and post impressions in this post

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
06-29-2010, 11:34 PM
Send a message via AIM to jwei44
I just bought it. I'll post a quik review soon
06-29-2010, 11:43 PM
This is actualy a good game. Played for a few minutes. Smooth controls. It's almost like OMG Pirates. The controls are responsive but gameplay is only in one plane. And it has an impressive intro. Worth the dollar
06-30-2010, 12:10 AM
Great artwork!

Now Playing: Danmaku Unlimited 2 | Year Walk | Battle of the Bulge | DJMAX RAY | Groove Coaster Zero | Battle Academy | SmartGo Kifu | Eighty-Eight | Lead Wars
06-30-2010, 12:19 AM
Game Impressions

Game is definitely worth a dollar.

Controls are easy. Two buttons on the left to move left and right. Double tap to dash. Two buttons on the right to jump and attack. Dashing and pressing attack unleashes some tornado looking attack. You can jump and attack as well.

You only move left and right. So I guess this game is most similar to zombiville where it's side scrolling and all you do is go through from left most to right most, killing everything and picking up everything until you see a portal where you go to the next level, before which you can upgrade your stats (health, speed, power) using coins you collect in game.

Since it's wolf boy however, there are some pretty cool stuff. I've gotten some powerups like ghost where you become invisible (works best with the tornado attack) and a big ass heavy sword to wield around (looks pretty funny on the little hero ). More importantly, as you kill enemies, you collect orbs that fill up the moon. When it's full moon, you can tap on it to turn into a wolf. At the start, the wolf is much stronger than the normal boy. But you have to spend time to upgrade the wolf's stats in between levels as well (transformation gauge, transformation time and power).

The enemies seem to vary a bit, even though slowly. At stage 3/4 there is one irritating flying creature that u have to jump to kill cuz the boy is to short to make a direct hit =.=

All in all, awesome graphics. Great soundtrack. Fun hack and slash. Cool powerups. Upgradable characters. And hey. There's a wolf!! All in a 99c bundle.

Can't wait to save the damsel. So far it doesn't look like a survival type game. If you die, you just restart the current stage at the previous stats upgrade screen.

Edit: Apparently stage 5 is a boss stage. Some monkey that shoots lightning bolts.

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG

Last edited by Prab; 06-30-2010 at 01:09 AM.
06-30-2010, 12:22 AM
I have to say I don't like these money based stat upgrade systems, they feel like a waste of time and since it's only stats it doesn't change the gameplay. I prefer upgrade systems that change the way the game is played.
06-30-2010, 12:26 AM
Any Videos

Wishlist: League of Evil, The Blocks Cometh
Giftanapp: a haven of gifting for all who love apps
06-30-2010, 12:28 AM
I tried making one but it's awfully laggy so I won't uploade it

btw. When collecting portal orbs why does it say rotate the screen?