★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: iCopter Classic: The most awaited helicopter game free!. The gameplay is very simple. Touching the screen will accelerate the helicopter to move up and releasing the touch will drop the copter down. You should avoid the helicopter touching the Hurdles and the walls of the cave on top and bottom.

Features:
1) 8 Themes (Classic, forest, Underwater, space, football, New York, Halloween, Christmas).
2) 15 different speeds and 5 different gravity settings.
3) Multiplayer modes (Split screen, Bluetooth, Online Gamecenter)
4) Online Highscore table

What players say about this game:
1) this game is the best game ever
2) Best game I will probably never delete it cause it's very entertaining it's worth it it's a must get (plus it's free ) :D
3) This game is so addictive!!!!!!! This game and doodle jump are my two favorite games some times i play
it during my french class!!!!!!!! So fun!!!!
4) i love this game!!!!!!!!!! just what i want to play all the time best app!!!!one thing, it needs a pause button! but other than that, amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Pause button is missing on purpose)
5) Without a doubt this is the best free I-copter because its smooth you can change the speed, gravity, and customize your chopper! All u haters stop hating cause it's probably just your I-touch that is jacked up..

codetiger's comments:
We have submitted a new version of both "iCopter Classic" and "iCopter Classic Pro" to Apple and might be out anytime. Now, its more than just escaping the hurdles. You have much more to do with it.

We believe iCopter Classic is the only free game that is updated more than 15 versions. Correct me if am wrong...

New Features:
1) Shop to buy Themes, Pause button, bullets, etc. (Not real money, just game-money that you earn from each flight. We have/will not charge you for anything in the free version.)

2) Well optimized FPS engine to fix lagging/glitches in 3GS hardware.

3) Themes: screenshots attached. Much more themes in next update.

Free Ad supported: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/icopter-classic-gold-edition/id301409454?mt=8

Pro: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/icopter-classic-pro/id318100712?mt=8
06-30-2010, 01:26 AM
looks cool - like Super Cobra or Scramble! Interested to see what you have got going on here...

07-01-2010, 12:08 AM
Thanks @HeadcaseGames,. if you can give us some feedback o this game it would be great for our next version coming up.

We are planning to add WiFi multiplayer option for next version which will be ready by end of this week. Let us know if you have any good idea for this game.
07-01-2010, 12:23 AM
I like this game! though it is a little difficult.
07-01-2010, 12:38 AM
The next version looks comparatively easier as we have optimized the Game engine for better fps and smooth scrolling so you can concentrate more. However, you can change the speed as per your preference...
07-01-2010, 01:53 AM
God bless, this is a free app. Wonderful...
07-01-2010, 05:50 AM
The free version is ad supported and there is another addfree paid version as well. Both have the same features. Paid version will have 25K game-money by default when you open the game first time. You can use it to buy themes and items.

In free version you have to collect coins and bonus to earn game-money...
07-06-2010, 09:24 PM
Version 4.0 is out...

Please post your suggestions/problems/feedback here.
07-10-2010, 10:56 PM
Next update V4.1 is ready and will be submitted to Apple on Monday.

1) Bluetooth multiplayer
2) iOS 4 support
3) Major bug fixes
4) UI tweaks as per App Store comments by users.
07-26-2010, 12:14 AM
We had some tough time with past 2 updates. Many people reported a crash when opening the App. We have all versions of hardwares in our testing lab but none gave us the same problem. Can someone please post the device version and OS version combination on which you get this problem. We have meanwhile updated the game with a complete iOS4 support. Now the Game can be taken to background and resumed with same status.