★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: New Bubble Nervous 1.3 and Paradise Monkeys 1.6

06-30-2010, 09:04 AM
#1
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Belgium
Posts: 96
New Bubble Nervous 1.3 and Paradise Monkeys 1.6

New update of Paradise Monkeys and Bubble Nervous, with lot of optimisation, new graphism, and many new stuff !!!

Special offer : $0.99 only until July 4th, 2010 !


http://itunes.com/apps/paradisemonkeys

http://itunes.com/apps/bubblenervous

ENJOY !!












Youtube link | Pop Up



Youtube link | Pop Up

Bubble Nervous and Paradise Monkeys is now available on the App Store ! VETASOFT

Join us at the Vetasoft Facebook Page's for exclusive news, reviews, previews and more...
06-30-2010, 09:24 AM
#2
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Belgium
Posts: 96
feedback welcome

Bubble Nervous and Paradise Monkeys is now available on the App Store ! VETASOFT

Join us at the Vetasoft Facebook Page's for exclusive news, reviews, previews and more...

06-30-2010, 09:27 AM
#3
Joined: May 2010
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,723
looks OK.
06-30-2010, 12:04 PM
#4
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 15
Looks really great ! I will try it and give you some feedback dude!
07-01-2010, 01:40 AM
#5
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Belgium
Posts: 96
Thanks


a message for the T.A. Staff: We trully don't understand why touch arcade doesn't look to our games without any small kind of news... We believe that our games is well polished and lot of good professional reviews prove it... we spend lot of months to develop, to improve... and a small look from TA will be honest and appreciate... we try to contact them many times many months ago for a review, a news or somethings...but nothings...not a single small answer at all... sound weird to us...Just thinks that your not looking to a game but to many many hours of hard works for a low price game ! Did we miss some hidden steps ? Did our games doesn't fit with your kind of quality "selection"? A answer would be appreciate this time...

anyway... we have some promo-code for those who love to look and review one or both games.

Bubble Nervous and Paradise Monkeys is now available on the App Store ! VETASOFT

Join us at the Vetasoft Facebook Page's for exclusive news, reviews, previews and more...
07-01-2010, 02:26 AM
#6
Are there any promo codes for Canadian players? If so, I'd love to try them out.
07-01-2010, 03:29 AM
#7
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Belgium
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by TERROR View Post
Are there any promo codes for Canadian players? If so, I'd love to try them out.
Don't believe promo codes work outside the USA, you must have a US account.

Bubble Nervous and Paradise Monkeys is now available on the App Store ! VETASOFT

Join us at the Vetasoft Facebook Page's for exclusive news, reviews, previews and more...
07-01-2010, 04:36 AM
#8
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdriVetasoft View Post
Thanks


a message for the T.A. Staff: We trully don't understand why touch arcade doesn't look to our games without any small kind of news... We believe that our games is well polished and lot of good professional reviews prove it... we spend lot of months to develop, to improve... and a small look from TA will be honest and appreciate... we try to contact them many times many months ago for a review, a news or somethings...but nothings...not a single small answer at all... sound weird to us...Just thinks that your not looking to a game but to many many hours of hard works for a low price game ! Did we miss some hidden steps ? Did our games doesn't fit with your kind of quality "selection"? A answer would be appreciate this time...

anyway... we have some promo-code for those who love to look and review one or both games.
Hi,
I own both games thanks to the "french free" promotion you did in the past...
if you want my opinion, your games are really polished but are based on game mechanics that are too old. In the end, they are just traditional "whack-a-mole" and match-3 games, and I got bored quite early (though I found paradise monkeys to be more fun). I will give the updates a try to see what has changed, but should I be in you, I'd use your skills on a more ambitious project. It's true that the app store audience likes simple games, but if someone already owns 10 or more match-3, it becomes hard to buy or recommend another one that doesn't even bring significant innovation to the genre.
07-01-2010, 06:13 AM
#9
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdriVetasoft View Post
Thanks

anyway... we have some promo-code for those who love to look and review one or both games.
The art looks great. I love to try 'em. These sort of pick me up games are excellent when one just want a quick game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam the lion View Post
Hi,
It's true that the app store audience likes simple games, but if someone already owns 10 or more match-3, it becomes hard to buy or recommend another one that doesn't even bring significant innovation to the genre.
And I've to agree with sam here...perhaps something that will make it outstanding of sorts?

Apple: Iphone 4S - os 8.2/ Ipod touch 4G - os 6.1/ Ipad 2 - os 5.0.1
Android: LG G2 - os 4.2.2 / Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G - os 4.4.2
07-01-2010, 07:01 AM
#10
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Belgium
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam the lion View Post
Hi,
I own both games thanks to the "french free" promotion you did in the past...
if you want my opinion, your games are really polished but are based on game mechanics that are too old. In the end, they are just traditional "whack-a-mole" and match-3 games, and I got bored quite early (though I found paradise monkeys to be more fun). I will give the updates a try to see what has changed, but should I be in you, I'd use your skills on a more ambitious project. It's true that the app store audience likes simple games, but if someone already owns 10 or more match-3, it becomes hard to buy or recommend another one that doesn't even bring significant innovation to the genre.
Thanks for your comment sam.

But I don't agree with you about the too old traditional. Paradise Monkeys is, for sure, a wack-a-mole game but it has is own particularity that make the difference. They are many variations is this game that a traditional W.A.M. game don't have. Many sort of monkeys, a shop, upgrade Power, upgrade Live, Boss, many Levels, Bonus and a multi-touch gameplay that make the difference.

The innovation here is that we made a improved wack-a-mole game genre, with more stuff, not just a simple wack-a-mole game that make the spot on the App Store. You should compare Paradise Monkeys with a classic W.A.M game and see by yourself what is the difference between both.

Bubble Nervous is, also traditional and simple, it's true but that's what we want with this game, make a simple game with a good realisation that could be played without any difficulty. We've added many game modes to unlock to make this game a little more special compared to other similar games available on the App Store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzwen View Post
The art looks great. I love to try 'em. These sort of pick me up games are excellent when one just want a quick game.

I will PM you a promo code in few seconds

Bubble Nervous and Paradise Monkeys is now available on the App Store ! VETASOFT

Join us at the Vetasoft Facebook Page's for exclusive news, reviews, previews and more...