★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Slay is a simple to learn game of strategy and cunning set in medieval times. The island is divided up between the six players, and you must try to capture your enemies' land and link up your own territories to create larger and stronger ones. You begin capturing land by attacking with your peasants. Once your territories become richer you can combine peasants to make stronger and stronger people (Spearmen, Knights and then Barons) who can kill weaker enemy troops, or knock down their castles. Just be careful that you don't create too many expensive men or the territory will go bankrupt!

"This game is pure strategy! It's a work of genius. Brilliant AI. Engaging turn-based multiplayer strategy. Sid Meier, eat your heart out!" - GameSpy.com

"I love this game! I play it all the time, and when I'm not, I think about wanting to play it." - PocketNow.com

"At first glance, Slay looks elementary, but hidden beneath are cunning strategy elements that must be finely balanced for success" - PC Magazine

"Deceptively delightful. The graphics are simple, but the strategy is complex." - Download.com

For the latest news on all my games follow @SeansGames on Twitter!

shawndumas's comments:
GREAT NEWS...

12-26-2008, 03:48 PM
hmmm, never heard of it. Sounds interesting though.

dirty deeds and their dunderchee

12-26-2008, 03:56 PM
As a lifelong gamer, i've never even heard of that... And it looks like crap. There is no way I would pay for that.
12-26-2008, 03:58 PM
whoops. Maybe i should have actually looked at it before i made that comment above. I judged it based on the title. Looking further, the graphics look bad and i am not a fan of strategy games.

12-26-2008, 04:00 PM
Wow... so no one has heard of Slay?
12-26-2008, 04:01 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketman919 View Post
whoops. Maybe i should have actually looked at it before i made that comment above. I judged it based on the title. Looking further, the graphics look bad and i am not a fan of strategy games.
Yea. That looks horrible. How is that great news exactly? I dunno, I like strategy games, but that looks bad.
12-26-2008, 04:03 PM
Try the demo...
12-26-2008, 04:05 PM
dont have windows.

12-26-2008, 04:14 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
I would, but my HD is getting full, and quite frankly it doesn't look worth my time.
12-26-2008, 04:25 PM
alright-y then...