★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: "Steampunk Solitaire" for iPad & iPhone / from Espada Entertainment

06-30-2010, 11:43 PM
"Steampunk Solitaire" for iPad & iPhone / from Espada Entertainment

It’s finally here!!! We've had to go through lot's of heat due to the free prizes involved in this game.

After a Long delay, "Steampunk Solitaire" is Live! and best of all...as promised! It's FREE !

----- 24 hour Launch Sale! 100% Off!! That’s right - Nothing..Free!------

Never again play a boring & lifeless Solitaire game!

Espada Entertainment brings you “SteamPunk Solitaire”

Melding the popular SteamPunk style with the traditional game of Solitaire, "SteamPunk Solitaire" transforms the boring setting to an environment with moving mechanical gears and cogs, experience the sharpest visuals and animation on a mobile device.

Compatible with all iOS devices including the new iPhone 4!

We now have worldwide leader boards with Weekly prizes.
Also added will be monthly contest to find hidden gameplay elements that will be strategically placed throughout the game.

iOS 4.0 Features:
❂ Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, & iPhone 4
❂ Multi-Tasking support
❂ Hi-Res, Retina Display compatible for iPhone 4

Features Include:
❂ Traditional game of Solitaire, also known as Klondike.
❂ Auto-Save, Never lose your game progress!
❂ Undo your last move in case of a mistake.
❂ Double tap to place a card in the goal.
❂ Keep track of both your time and move scores.
❂ OpenFeint Integration!
❂ Achievements
❂ World and Personal Leaderboards.

Contests:
❂ Weekly Contests, all you have to do is win a game for that week to be eligible.
❂ Monthly Contests to find hidden design elements that will be strategically placed throughout the game.

Win Free Prizes and Free Games! (See support site for more details or visit the Contest section of the title screen)

We appreciate all the patience by our fans, It's been a long road

We appreciate all the feedback by our fans. Let us know what we can do to make this the best solitaire game available for iOS!

www.espadaentertainment.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	iPad-Layered.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	20041   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-1.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	159.7 KB
ID:	20042   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	112.5 KB
ID:	20043  

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-5.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	115.3 KB
ID:	20044  
06-30-2010, 11:44 PM
Awesome, congrats on the release!

06-30-2010, 11:45 PM

06-30-2010, 11:49 PM
The price is still $ 1.99 on the app store. Mistake ? Not gotten updated yet ? Scratching my head. I was going to buy it, but if it's going to be free soon, I'll wait and see.

Graphics look really really good !
06-30-2010, 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quebecotr View Post
The price is still $ 1.99 on the app store. Mistake ? Not gotten updated yet ? Scratching my head. I was going to buy it, but if it's going to be free soon, I'll wait and see.

Graphics look really really good !
Please wait... Believe me..It's a surprise to us that "Steampunk: is out today!

It should be free within the hour.

Thanks Again for all you patience!
Team Espada
06-30-2010, 11:56 PM
Cool !

It is great of you guys to offer this game for free. It looks absolutely stunning.

Congrats on all the 5-star ratings on the iTunes store !

Guy
07-01-2010, 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quebecotr View Post
Cool !

It is great of you guys to offer this game for free. It looks absolutely stunning.

Congrats on all the 5-star ratings on the iTunes store !

Guy
Thanks!! we've put lot's of work into this game. It's moving up in the store pretty quick.

Please check back in the next day for details on the free iPad & iPod giveaway!
Thanks Again
07-01-2010, 12:06 AM
Game looks awesome. Been looking out for it since the topic in the upcoming iPad games forum. Can't wait to play it

So, just curious, when is that big update to Battle of the Block coming?

Last edited by Psykikgmr; 07-01-2010 at 12:08 AM.
07-01-2010, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
what the?????????im buying it for 1.99 and u said its going to be free within an hour????????are u kidding me?
this game is not as good as my expectation....where is the setting menu?everytime i opened new card there are three cards open at the same time...there should be a setting to change the card open one by one...

not good...for free?ok.

last time i bought botb for 2.99 and the next day they cut the price to 0.99....in a month is ok but in a day?????now its getting worst they make it free within an hour?????

ok i stop buying more apps from u.thank u.

update : ok im trying to enjoy this solitaire punk whatever game...but this is just the worst solitaire ive ever played...if u dont believe me then jump in try it for urself...again for free this game is ok.solitaire classics hd is way better than this for the same price(ooops sorry this going to be free in the next few hours).
Sorry for your troubles Red.. please email us @ Support@espadaentertainment.com & we'll issue you a full refund for not only Steampunk..but we'll include BotB also..

As far as the single card your looking for.. Due to the large amount of prizes we will be giving away..SteamPunk must play by the official "Klondike" Solitaire Rules.

SteamPunk Solitaire official Rules

Number of Decks: 1

Initial Layout: The tableau consists of seven columns, with the first column containing one card, the second column two cards, the third column three cards, and so on. The top card of each column is face-up; the remainder of the cards are face-down. The 24 unplayed cards are left face-down to form the stock.

Object: The object of the game is to move the four aces, as they appear, to the foundations, and build each up in suit from ace to king (A-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-J-Q-K).

Play: Turn cards face-up from the stock three at a time onto a wastepile. The top card of the wastepile may be played onto the tableau or foundations. Likewise, the top card of each tableau pile is available for play onto the foundations or another tableau pile. Cards within the tableau may be build down in sequence and alternating color. A sequence of cards may be moved as a unit from one pile to another. When a face-down tableau card is exposed, turn it face-up. If a space is created in the tableau, it may only be filled with a king. The stock may be recycled from the wastepile when it becomes empty. The game ends when either all foundations are filled (in which case you've won), or when no more moves are possible (or when the only possible move is to recycle the stock). In this case you've lost.
07-01-2010, 12:27 AM