★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: First time ever on iPhone, relive the simplicity, challenge and sensation just like 2 billion people did years back with Snake game.

Simple: No need to apply a complex logic to score more.

Challenging: Its challenging as you need to save ball from the bombs and left and right walls, and you just get one life to do this all.

Sensation: It is when music stops and ball is moving at very fast pace. You are just trying to concentrate on ball and not able to pick any dollars. It is like you are in the sea on a boat in the middle of heavy storm.

It is a never ending game with 3 stages: Easy, Medium and Hard.

Score as much as you can by collecting dollars and prevent ball from touching left or right wall and prevent bat from touching bombs.

www.touchballgame.com's comments:
Thousands of iPhone games available at app store, more than billion downloads, very large number of touch and ball games but none of these is like the one called "Touchball" a jiggling sensation.

It is simple, challenging and sensational.

You can use thumb touch to move bats up and down. Touch in the middle to pause the game. You can also train yourself in Training mode for Championship.

It is a never ending game with 3 stages: Easy, Medium and Hard. There will be a weekly worldwide championship contest also.

Guys, try this game out and let us know your valuable feedback or suggestions.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Facebook Fan Page
07-01-2010, 05:39 AM
Really dig the background!

Invaders Must Die.
07-01-2010, 05:44 AM
So it's like playing pong with yourself while collecting orange orbs?

OpenFeint / Gameloft ID: KiranB28
Hooked On: Cut The Rope, Bookworm, Samurai II
Reckless Racer, Modern Combat 2 (add me!)
07-01-2010, 06:46 AM
Doodle

Amazing I just loved the sensation ! I scored 215 -- highest so far ! see my name at www.touchballgame.com , I don't think anybody is going to beat it anysoon
Thanks for promo code.
07-01-2010, 09:03 AM
Thanks for the feedback.

If anyone is really interested to try and review this game, please leave a comment and we will be more than happy to provide a promo code.
07-01-2010, 09:29 AM
Any online leaderboards ?
07-01-2010, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
Any online leaderboards ?
Yes, just visit our website and you can check the online leaderboard.
07-01-2010, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by www.touchballgame.com View Post
Yes, just visit our website and you can check the online leaderboard.
Can you access the leaderboards directly in the game without visiting your website?
07-01-2010, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
Can you access the leaderboards directly in the game without visiting your website?
Yes, you can access it from the game also. It has local scores as well as Global scores. While on the website obviously it only has Global scores.