★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Toucharcade affect on sales - see graph inside

02-27-2009, 12:17 PM
#1
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 226
Toucharcade affect on sales - see graph inside

Hi all,

Theseus was recently reviewed on Toucharcade. I've attached a graph that shows the effect on sales of the Lite version of the app in case anyone is interested in these things. (The review was around the Feb 23rd spike.)

In other news, the full version of Theseus is on sale for a few days: $0.99 (Even though you all probably have it from a free promo code giveaway..) Tell your friends

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Theseus_Lite_Stats.png
Views:	276
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	1386  

My Games in the App Store: Theseus,
Theseus Lite
, Cryptograms, Rubehouse,
Theseus HD

Last edited by salsamd; 02-27-2009 at 05:58 PM.
02-27-2009, 12:19 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Posts: 2,404
I bought it 5 days ago for $3 or $4. And the trend continues Great app!

02-27-2009, 12:21 PM
#3
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
I bought it 5 days ago for $3 or $4. And the trend continues Great app!
yes great app

but like everything

everything has its pros and cons..........
02-27-2009, 12:32 PM
#4
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: San Francisco, California
Posts: 5,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonf View Post
Hi all,

Theseus was recently reviewed on Toucharcade. I've attached a graph that shows the effect on sales of the Lite version of the app in case anyone is interested in these things. (The review was around the Feb 23rd spike.)

In other news, the full version of Theseus is on sale for a few days: $0.99 (Even though you all probably have it from a free promo code giveaway..) Tell your friends
Theseus is one of my favorite apps, and the interface is one of the more functional, elegant ones out there. I hope more people pick up Theseus during the sale.
02-27-2009, 01:01 PM
#5
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: New Udupi, India
Posts: 844
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonf View Post
Hi all,

Theseus was recently reviewed on Toucharcade. I've attached a graph that shows the effect on sales of the Lite version of the app in case anyone is interested in these things. (The review was around the Feb 23rd spike.)

In other news, the full version of Theseus is on sale for a few days: $0.99 (Even though you all probably have it from a free promo code giveaway..) Tell your friends
WoW..I am eagerly waiting for WordsWorth to be reviewed on Touch Arcade

Check out exciting Games for your iPhone, iPad and Mac at www.99games.in
02-27-2009, 04:23 PM
#6
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
I bought it 5 days ago for $3 or $4. And the trend continues Great app!
thanks

My Games in the App Store: Theseus,
Theseus Lite
, Cryptograms, Rubehouse,
Theseus HD
02-27-2009, 04:24 PM
#7
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Posts: 2,404
BTW I think it's cool that you developed this in conjunction with the guy who INVENTED this kind of maze.
02-27-2009, 04:31 PM
#8
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
BTW I think it's cool that you developed this in conjunction with the guy who INVENTED this kind of maze.
Robert gets a cut of all Theseus profits, so you're supporting the real puzzle designer when you buy it

My Games in the App Store: Theseus,
Theseus Lite
, Cryptograms, Rubehouse,
Theseus HD
02-27-2009, 04:33 PM
#9
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,326
I tried clicking on "month" then I realized it was just an image -_-

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
02-27-2009, 04:34 PM
#10
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 1,866
Good to see TA's review boosted your sales a little bit. ^ ^

Fantastic game.

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc