★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Aleksey Kalinin
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 20.0 MB
  • Version: 3.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Oil tycoon 2 HD is a fun pipe puzzle game, perfect for those situations where you need to kill time. You have to connect all sources to objects. Rotate the items you will need to reconnect each object. At first glance, it seems simple, but with each level of play becomes more difficult. There are a total of 385 levels available. You are challenged by leaderboard system as well as timed against the clock. The controls for game use simple tap gestures that are very responsive. Pipes rotate a full 360 degrees and can be activated at any time.

Features:
- A lot of themes;
- A lot of levels;
- Sync your progress through iCloud, between devices and games with a different theme design;
07-01-2010, 11:22 PM
I bought Oil Tycoon 2 for the iPhone a while ago - free for the iPad - I love it!

Thank you, and I hope it brings some solid recognition to your apps - they are very well designed, highly polished, and a lot of fun...

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
07-01-2010, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
I bought Oil Tycoon 2 for the iPhone a while ago - free for the iPad - I love it!

Thank you, and I hope it brings some solid recognition to your apps - they are very well designed, highly polished, and a lot of fun...
this is a free version or probably has DLC.
From the description:
"In the full version:
- More unique levels (5 level packs x 50 levels currently);
- 3 skins of game: "Gas Tycoon New", "Oil Tycoon" and new "Gas Tycoon WE";"
07-01-2010, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goiMot View Post
this is a free version or probably has DLC.
From the description:
"In the full version:
- More unique levels (5 level packs x 50 levels currently);
- 3 skins of game: "Gas Tycoon New", "Oil Tycoon" and new "Gas Tycoon WE";"
You are probably correct - although he has a game - Gas Tycoon HD already- probably trying to expand his base...

Well, he does do good games. Quadraticus is a good looking app and very challenging, and Gas Tycoon 2 HD is also a good puzzle game..

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer