★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Isaac Newtons Gravity HD offers 7 free levels to challenge you. Upgrade to the full version for the complete Gravity experience on the iPad.

Got Gravity? Challenge yourself with the amazing physics puzzles in Isaac Newton's Gravity HD! Arrange your objects to hit the trigger and win! Make as many attempts as you want, but cleverness and creativity are key. Need help with one of the 100 brain teasing levels? Isaac Newton himself is there to provide you with hints. Download additional levels or create fantastic new levels to challenge your friends! Sharpen your wits with Isaac Newton's Gravity HD!

FEATURES:
- Mind bending puzzles!
- Hints provided by your own personal physicist Isaac Newton!
- Create levels with the level editor!
- Challenge your friends to solve your custom created levels! (full version only)
-Over 700 community levels already available for download!

CHECK US OUT at
http://namcobandaigames.com/ios
http://twitter.com/NamcoBandai
http://www.facebook.com/NamcoBandai

Squeaker's comments:
Funny I can't find the original thread even though I remember very clearly seeing it before. Anyway, the in app upgrade is on offer from 9.99 --> 6.99.

07-01-2010, 11:44 PM
I am thinking about picking this up. I have tried the lite a couple of times and it is a high quality game.

I wonder if there is a limit to how many levels you can build, download and save?

07-02-2010, 09:23 AM
I will wait for impressions.
07-02-2010, 01:16 PM
I have the free levels, but haven't upgraded to the paid version yet. I'm not sure if I will, as this seems to be an exercise in frustration.

The graphics are nice, and the background music is appropriate. The sounds of the balls, boxes, etc are all very well done, and sound great with headphones.

I think the problem I have is that the game does a poor job of settling you in to the concept. There is a tutorial button, but it leads to a blank page with a "done" button, so that's useless. The Issac Newton in game character provides some help, but it's very limited and doesn't offer any help if you're stuck.

The first level alone had me baffled for a while. Once I figured it out, I was like "doh!" But now the second level has me stumped... I feel like I shouldn't be stumped until at least level 4 or 5...

Now Playing: Angry Birds, Tilt to Live, Hector Ep 1, Pro Zombie Soccer, Let's Create! Pottery, and Words / Chess with Friends (user name Garoth)!
07-02-2010, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garoth View Post
I have the free levels, but haven't upgraded to the paid version yet. I'm not sure if I will, as this seems to be an exercise in frustration.

The graphics are nice, and the background music is appropriate. The sounds of the balls, boxes, etc are all very well done, and sound great with headphones.

I think the problem I have is that the game does a poor job of settling you in to the concept. There is a tutorial button, but it leads to a blank page with a "done" button, so that's useless. The Issac Newton in game character provides some help, but it's very limited and doesn't offer any help if you're stuck.

The first level alone had me baffled for a while. Once I figured it out, I was like "doh!" But now the second level has me stumped... I feel like I shouldn't be stumped until at least level 4 or 5...
I didn't have any problems with the free levels but it wasn't enough to make me buy the full. I still may though.
08-20-2010, 07:48 PM
The full version at 50% off! Now $4.99
09-02-2010, 10:40 PM
The full version is only 99c. Downloading.
09-02-2010, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goimot View Post
the full version is only 99c. Downloading.
sold!!!!!

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
09-02-2010, 10:56 PM
Finally upgrading to the full. Interestingly this makes the HD version cheaper than the iPhone version.
09-03-2010, 09:58 PM
Perfect! Thanks!