★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: POCKET CREATURES Episode 4: "Bug Control"

07-02-2010, 03:56 AM
POCKET CREATURES Episode 4: "Bug Control"

Hi guys! We been working a long time on the new update and we hope it shows! We areabout to go on summer holiday so we wanted to make a impact with the last update before our small hiatus. In this update we have included the biggest minigame in Pocket Creatures so far; Bug Control. In Bug Control you must guide a swarm of different bugs to their right destination without making them crash. You also earn very cool rewards for your creature in the process! Furthermore we have added more achievemtns and rewards to the game - try to play Peek-A-Boo again. Below is an overview of some of the new features in Pocket Creatures Episode 4.

- Keep slapping the new beehive to begin playing Bug Control!

- Guide bugs to their destination in the addictive "Bug Control" mini game!

- Earn the New Achivements and Rewards to make your creature look cooler than ever before - try out the sunglasses!

- iPhone 4 and iOS 4 compatible

Note: Remember to login in to you Open Feint account and restart the game (if you have a creature saved on your Open Feint account).

Hope you enjoy the update!

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pocket-creatures/id356110521?mt=8

Last edited by MacDaddy; 07-02-2010 at 04:50 AM.
07-02-2010, 04:11 AM
Why all these Secret achievements..?
No fun not knowing what you want from me..
What do you want from me?!

Also, Ninja Star.. It's not really a mini game now is it?

Bug Control though....
Well it's 11:10 and I'm still on my way out for breakfast.. Been on my way out since the update came out... Not quite done playing.......

07-02-2010, 04:20 AM
I have just made the achievements visible THey were hidden so you wouldn't see them before the update was out

07-02-2010, 04:23 AM
The Ghost ones are bugged I take it?
Or is it 10/20 *at once*?
That game is biased to the iPhone btw, the iPads size makes it sooooo hard to get any points ...
07-02-2010, 04:48 AM
It is 10/20 in total - as a highscore - you need to be logged onto OF to get it, the difficulty on the iPad is about the same as iPhone

Have you tried out Bug Control yet?

07-02-2010, 04:52 AM
oh, updates. gonna download now.

btw, looks great!
07-02-2010, 05:07 AM
I don't like the icon
The sun burst kind of thing on the background is rather generic. Much prefer the 1.0 and 1.3 icon..

Four most influential games: Papi Jump, iDracula, Fieldrunners, Flight Control.
07-02-2010, 05:20 AM
Originally Posted by MacDaddy View Post
It is 10/20 in total - as a highscore - you need to be logged onto OF to get it, the difficulty on the iPad is about the same as iPhone

Have you tried out Bug Control yet?

Can't stop playing it... You ruined my breakfast you lovely lovely goofy drunk Danes...

And the iPad IS harder simply by the fact that the time is the same but the screen is 3x as big so your finger has to cover more space in the same amount of time.. (and yes I'm always logged in. I'll try again, it was a while ago) I can uncover half the iPhone during the timer. The iPad I manage about 15% at best..

(Btw can you transfer the creature between iPhone / iPad yet?)

Last edited by Sramota; 07-02-2010 at 05:26 AM.
07-02-2010, 05:30 AM
Just got a score of 11, no achievement
(Also noticed that ghosts go too far out on the edges to be uncovered in many cases.
Makes it harder but unfair.... This on my iPhone, I've given up on trying Peek-a-boo on iPad)

edit: Logged out from iPhone (No achievement) and in on iPad, there's the achievement,
however only one of them and my OF highscore states 26 as high score...

(And there are still 3 'secret' achievements which have been there since release day when I bought the game.. What gives?

Last edited by Sramota; 07-02-2010 at 05:47 AM.
07-02-2010, 07:05 AM
@Sramota, glad you like the update

Just found some more that were set to secret - if there is anymore left it has be be a test achievement - don't worry about that one

What achievement did you get from the ghost game? Screen?