★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Experience casual building sims at their most fun when you play Hotel Mogul HD, the No.2 application on the iPad!
Lynette's conniving husband has cheated her out of her family business! What can an enterprising young woman like her do? Get revenge! Use your business savvy to help Lynette repurchase her company and send her husband to the slammer.
Buy, develop and sell commercial properties to make a profit; build attractions that increase your income; and keep your eye on the bottom line as you purchase materials and hire workers. The point-and-click fun of Hotel Mogul will have you laughing all the way to the bank!

There's also iPhone version of this game! Check the App Store!

GAME FEATURES:
Five exotic settings
35 levels
Four mini-games
Six kinds of hotels
Vibrant graphics and sound
Game Center support!
OpenFeint support!
-----------------------------------------
STILL NOT CONVINCED? Try the Lite version for FREE by searching for "Hotel Mogul HD Lite" in the App Store.
More fun iPad games from Alawar:
VACATION MOGUL HD The tourism business has never been easier or more fun!
SUNSHINE ACRES HD- Don't pass up your chance to farm one of the most beautiful places on Earth!
FARM FRENZY 2 HD Enjoy a bumper crop of fun as you manage a wild and wacky farm!
HAMLET HD Mayhem and hilarity ensue as you save the day in this eccentric puzzle adventure game!

For more games, visit us at iphone.alawar.com!
FIND US in FACEBOOK: AlawarEntertainment
FOLLOW US in TWITTER: @AlawarMobile
Be the first to hear about our new games and awesome contests!
07-02-2010, 12:22 PM
Great game, especially if you like Build-a-lot.

GameCenter/OpenFeint/Plus+/Agon/Gameloft Live/Xbox LIVE/PSN ID: VoodooVyper

07-02-2010, 12:38 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
I have the iphone version and looks fine on the ipad. Wondering if this one has more than just improved graphics? More levels? Hotels?
07-02-2010, 12:51 PM
I own this on the iPod, and it's a great deal of fun. Especially if you're into those management games.

back
07-02-2010, 12:53 PM
OMG YES! It was originally $6.99, so I'm definitely taking the plunge, although I heard about a glitch making it impossible to progress, but let me see if they updated it...
07-02-2010, 06:41 PM
it is a fun game, i bought it at full price almost a month ago, finished it (didnt run into any glitch)

im hoping for more content, but at the sale price...its totally worth it
07-03-2010, 12:57 AM
Jesus H, can this game have a SLOW down timer, just so I can understand what's going on?

I hate that I'm constantly tapping away and don't get a chance to breathe. And that clock, U-G-H.

I'm glad I didn't pay full price for this game, waaaaay too much work but it's pretty looking!
07-05-2010, 03:42 PM
This Walkthrough helps

This game is very difficult, at least for those looking for "expert" times. I found this walkthrough to be very helpful:

http://www.gamezebo.com/download-gam...ul/walkthrough

I don't use walkthroughs unless I feel the game is totally out of balance in the difficulty level. This one is so frustrating without a bit of guidance, but is fun enough with this kind of information.
08-18-2010, 03:03 AM
The sequel to Hotel Mogul - Vacation Mogul - is now available for iPad. Enjoy new challenging tasks, the detective story line and sure the beautiful views of tropical islands! Lite version is also available.

Youtube link | Pop Up
08-18-2010, 07:13 AM
says 80% off on the top page.
Not seeing it on Itunes.

is this old news?