★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
It's time to give veggies what they have had coming for years...

Feel the power at your finger tips! Put your swordsman skills to the test as you use your fingers to slice and dice veggies of all shapes and sizes in Veggie Samurai.

Veggie Samurai is an addictive, pickup-and-play action game that puts you in the heart of all-out veggie carnage.

****** 6 DISTINCT GAME MODES ******
--- Samurai Mode - 3 Lives. No time limit. Avoid dropping veggies. Avoid poison vials.

--- Harmony Mode - Time based. No poison. No lives. More action. More combos.

--- Chaos Mode - All Out veggie smack-down. 3x the pace.

--- Sort Mode - Selective slicing. Only the chosen veggie shall pass.

--- Match Mode - Frenzied action. Spot the matches. Slice combos. Use the "Wild Pepper". HUGE combo sizes.

--- Training Mode - Free play. No time limit. No hazards.

****** FEATURES ******
--- Slicing AND Dicing allows you to cut up veggies multiple times (some veggies can be diced a surprising number of times...)

--- Watch your score skyrocket as you perform Slice Combos, Multi-Dice Combos, Dice Chains, Pea Killers, Onion Blossoms, and more!

--- Score big bonus points with Rare MEGA VEGGIES that can be triggered by figuring out the secret, in-game prerequisites

--- Keep your eyes peeled and score big points with the rare bonus veggies!

--- Fight for global bragging rights atop the Open Feint Leaderboards

--- 32 Achievements and counting (as if dicing veggies to bits wasnt enough)

****** IN DEVELOPMENT ******
- Open Feint - Game Feed integration

Now go out and prove your worth as a VEGGIE SAMURAI
Veggie Samurai is in no way associated with Halfbrick Studios and/or the game Fruit Ninja.
07-02-2010, 08:05 PM
bought impressions soon

07-02-2010, 08:06 PM
Eh, might as well. Loved Fruit Ninja so what the hell lol. Will buy in a few mins...

Follow me on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram @ithinkimalion
07-02-2010, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
Looks really solid! Dicing multiple times? Win! Good job!
07-02-2010, 08:12 PM
Alright, will buy eventually

I'm what you could call a "casual" mobile gamer.
07-02-2010, 08:14 PM
Just spent up my last gift card

Wishlist: League of Evil, The Blocks Cometh
Giftanapp: a haven of gifting for all who love apps
07-02-2010, 08:24 PM
Following in Gameloft's footsteps? Shameless Fruit Ninja rip-off... I refuse to support this.

Playing! MC2: Black Pegasus, Super Mega Worm, Parachute Panic, Fruit Ninja, Sonic 4, Reckless Racing, Samurai II: Vengence
07-02-2010, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by Bok Choy View Post
Following in Gameloft's footsteps? Shameless Fruit Ninja rip-off... I refuse to support this.
from a business sense they are making a good decision. They are capitalizing on what fruit ninja has yet to do or made mistakes doing. There gonna make a killing on this, and theres no reason to get angry at them.

You are not pretty enough to be that stupid.
07-02-2010, 08:30 PM

This is Fruit Ninja with multislice and it seems to be a bit easier. Its actually more in depth because the multislice introduces some deep combo aspects. Recommended for .99 for sure.

Follow me on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram @ithinkimalion
07-02-2010, 08:34 PM
Well they get an A for effort but Fruit Ninja Assassinates Veggie Samurai Why you say? The game feels a lot slower compared to fruit ninja and the poison bottles come too little and spread out. Theres no juicy splatters as in fruit ninja and the multi slice is limited to four parts. They have a regular mode and a harmony mode which is like zen mode. Overall I prefer fruit ninja ,but you dont have to take my word for it. *insert reading rainbow music here*

EDIT:there is splatters but not nice juicy ones like fruit ninja