★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Problems downloading?

07-02-2010, 09:20 PM
Problems downloading?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum.
I have 64 gig 3g ipod touch. Lately it seems that I can rarely dl games directly to my ipod. I get the message to dl on my computer. Then when I dl on my computer and try to sync I keep getting error messages stating something about a"resources problem".
Is this just my problem? Does anyone know how to fix?
Thanks!
07-02-2010, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blastemup View Post
Sorry if this is the wrong forum.
I have 64 gig 3g ipod touch. Lately it seems that I can rarely dl games directly to my ipod. I get the message to dl on my computer. Then when I dl on my computer and try to sync I keep getting error messages stating something about a"resources problem".
Is this just my problem? Does anyone know how to fix?
Thanks!
I kind of have what you have.
Whenever I download then play an app while sownlosdin. The download restarts. Also I can't even play music or watch videos without the apps crashing on me.

Beta Test(ing/ed) alot of games
An Epic Reviewer for
MobileTechReview
07-03-2010, 08:09 AM
Reboot ipod (hold home and power until off, ignore red slider) and let me know if you can dl after that.

Have a look at Naruto RPG!
Look at Gamebook Adventures for iPhone/iPod/iPad!
I do app descriptions for free
07-03-2010, 10:55 AM
It worked!

Thanks for the advice! I thought rebooting was accomplished when sliding the red slider. I just dl 2 apps with no probs.
07-04-2010, 05:03 AM
At least you got it working, the reboot method has never worked for me, no matter what the problem was.
07-04-2010, 05:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by All-Eyez-On-Me View Post
At least you got it working, the reboot method has never worked for me, no matter what the problem was.
Backup and restore ipod and re-synch apps >.<"

At least you got it working, Blastemup!

Have a look at Naruto RPG!
Look at Gamebook Adventures for iPhone/iPod/iPad!
I do app descriptions for free