★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: 4 stars from MobileTechReview.com!

"Best described as a puzzle version of Bomberman meets pirates..."
-Pocketgamer.co.uk

Plunder! Explosive high seas adventure!

Become the scourge of the seven seas in this strategic pirate puzzle arcade game. Use cannons, power-ups, and floating mines to destroy the Royal Navy and plunder their rare treasures. Swashbuckle your way from a lowly Bilge Rat to buxom Buccaneer. Crafty scallywags play for free. Shiver me timbers buckos, hoist yer main sail an get Plunderin!

Key Features
* Strategic puzzle arcade play
* Plus+ integration with challenging achievements
* Quick and seamless game play
* Integrated tutorial
* Endless level progression
* Collect power ups to save your fleet from the clutches of the Royal Navy
* Weekly tournaments between Facebook friends
* Advance your pirate from Bilge Rat to Buccaneer
* Crafty pirates can play for free forever! Deck hands get new opportunities everyday to hone skills.

*********************************************BIG FISH GAMES*********************************************

Founded in 2002, Big Fish Games is a multi-platform developer, publisher and distributor of casual games, including downloadable, flash, social, MMO, console and mobile games. Renowned for offering A New Game Every Day!® on www.bigfishgames.com , Big Fish Games distributes more than 1.5 million games per day worldwide. With headquarters in Seattle and offices in Vancouver, Canada, and Cork, Ireland, Big Fish Games partners with 500+ game developers and both develops and publishes some of the industry's leading brands, including Mystery Case Files® , Hidden Expedition® , Drawn , Fairway Solitaire , My Tribe and Faunasphere .

Check out all our great iPhone games:
Amazon: Hidden Expedition
Titanic: Hidden Expedition
Nick Chase: A Detective Story
Buckingham Palace: Hidden Mysteries
Hidden in Time: Mirror Mirror
Azada

Follow us for latest info on new releases and free promo codes!

Facebook:
http://bit.ly/bigfishiphone

Twitter:
http://twitter.com/bigfishiphone

Customer Support:
For a fast response to game issues please use the in app button within the Options menu.

goiMot's comments:

07-02-2010, 10:47 PM
Since you are posting too quickly and they are unavailable in the US still is this the Pirates Plunder slots game?

07-02-2010, 10:49 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Since you are posting too quickly and they are unavailable in the US still is this the Pirates Plunder slots game?
Yes, this is the pirates game but it is only available in the Canadian store.Sorry.
Downloading anyway. Looks very polished.

Last edited by goiMot; 07-02-2010 at 11:02 PM.
07-02-2010, 10:50 PM
I used the link, but it says not available in the US?
07-02-2010, 10:51 PM
Thanks for teasing us!
07-03-2010, 04:00 AM
It has German language so I thought it could be already available here. But it seems it really is only available in Canada. I hate getting teased so I think I will skip this even then when it is finally available here.
07-03-2010, 04:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raumich View Post
It has German language so I thought it could be already available here. But it seems it really is only available in Canada. I hate getting teased so I think I will skip this even then when it is finally available here.
Geez, guys, getting a Canadian account isn't exactly difficult.
07-03-2010, 08:34 AM
Probably best to wait for it to become available in other app stores. It does look promising.
07-03-2010, 11:48 AM
Game Impressions

I just made a Canadian account to snag it and think there might be something VERY SLEAZY with this one, perhaps it isn't allowed in the US store.

It is a fun game and you can play for free but it appears, unless I'm missing something, you need to pay to play...maybe this was already the case in games like Eliminate?

You start the free demo with 3 coins, which I assume means 3 plays, and only by PAYING CASH via in-app purchases, can you get more uses!

If going by the Eliminate model does this refresh each day or what? Am I truly only getting 3 uses of this game period?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
07-03-2010, 02:52 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
I just made a Canadian account to snag it and think there might be something VERY SLEAZY with this one, perhaps it isn't allowed in the US store.

It is a fun game and you can play for free but it appears, unless I'm missing something, you need to pay to play...maybe this was already the case in games like Eliminate?

You start the free demo with 3 coins, which I assume means 3 plays, and only by PAYING CASH via in-app purchases, can you get more uses!

If going by the Eliminate model does this refresh each day or what? Am I truly only getting 3 uses of this game period?
Yes u start the game with 3 coins but u can easily get free coins according to your scores, I have 5 more so far in 1 hour of gameplay.
Every coin can last for 8-10 levels depending on how good u are.
The Pack of 20 coins is 99c but I haven't had to get one yet.
I wish I could upgrade my ships or use all the objects I collected in a different way (getting different power ups).
So far it's a very entertaining and challenging puzzle game.

Last edited by goiMot; 07-03-2010 at 02:55 PM.