★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Dungeon & Hero - SALE - 40% OFF ($4.99 -> $2.99)

02-27-2009, 06:06 PM
Dungeon & Hero - SALE - 40% OFF ($4.99 -> $2.99)

Dungeon & Hero - $2.99

Quote:
FOR LIMITED TIME - 40% OFF!
Now's the chance to pick it up if you are on the fence.

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc

Last edited by Donburns99; 02-27-2009 at 06:08 PM.
02-27-2009, 06:10 PM
I really hate February. Are developers doing this to torture us consumers? Seriously though, I'm going to have to pass. I love RPGs, but now's not the time.

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread

02-27-2009, 06:28 PM
bought
Had it sniped for a while
02-27-2009, 08:40 PM
Send a message via MSN to D.Sync Send a message via Yahoo to D.Sync
Why the price aren't stable. It's not fair for us who paid full price for it!!!

Updates from Casual Gamer

Plus+ ID: dsync89 (active in all We Rule, We Farm and We City)
OpenFeint ID: dsync89
02-27-2009, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Sync View Post

It's fair for those who never heard of the game or who were waiting for a price drop. Think of it as shopping in a real store, would you go to the manager of Best Buy complaining "The Sims 3" was $45 last month but now it's $36.99! No Fair!" What do you think he or she would say to you? He or she would tell you that is just the way it is and he's/she's sorry but not much he or she can do for you. I've bought games that dropped literally hours after I bought them which really sucks but that's life.

Last edited by CandyNJ66; 02-27-2009 at 08:54 PM.
02-27-2009, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 View Post
It's fair for those who never heard of the game or who were waiting for a price drop. Think of it as shopping in a real store, would you go to the manager of Best Buy complaining "The Sims 3" was $45 last month but now it's $36.99! No Fair!" What do you think he or she would say to you? He or she would tell you that is just the way it is and he's/she's sorry but not much he or she can do for you. I've bought games that dropped literally hours after I bought them which really sucks but that's life.
They'd give you a price adjustment. Bad example.

When you buy a game at a certain price make sure it is the price you can justify being happy with. Prices will go down over time. Either have patience and wait or live with the fact that the price will go down eventually. You did enjoy the game long before many others did.
02-27-2009, 09:01 PM
They'd give you a price adjustment. Bad example.>>>>

That's not what happened to me. The manager said he couldn't adjust the price. Dunno.

When you buy a game at a certain price make sure it is the price you can justify being happy with. Prices will go down over time. Either have patience and wait or live with the fact that the price will go down eventually. You did enjoy the game long before many others did>>>>

I agree with you and remember to support the developers!
02-27-2009, 09:15 PM
Quote:
boo whoo -----if you are going to complain when things go on sale ----NEVER BUY THEM AT THE ORIGINAL PRiCE --- either pay full price day 1 and expect it to go on sale in 10 minutes or just wait 1 year and then buy all your stuff ---the sales seem almost inevitable.

PS ---- I think the price cut is due to pressure from THE QUEST being the #1 RPG on the iTouch

"e" TENNIS ---play this and you owe me $1
Look Right............................................. ........................Look Left
02-27-2009, 09:20 PM
Quote:
This is how I see it; it's the same as an item in a retail store going on sale. The price will drop, but you may have bought it before the sale. It's a loss but at least you're supporting the dev.

I'm a staff editor at GamePodunk.com. Follow me on Twitter (@HLLivingLoco) for games and fun!
02-27-2009, 09:29 PM
I couldn't pass this up. I've had it sniped for a while.