★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Games I'm considering...

02-27-2009, 09:37 PM
Games I'm considering...

Alright, so this weekend I'm probably going to spend about $15 on games..

Here is a list of the ones that I'm considering getting:

Bounce On - $1.99
Flick Fishing - $0.99
Heavy Mach - $0.99
Sentinel - $4.99
Fieldrunners - $4.99
Light Riders - $0.99

Although Fieldrunners and Sentinel both look amazing, I don't really know if I want to spend that much money on them.

Any other suggestions for ones I should get?

Btw, I already have iDracula, Pocket God, The Creeps, and SlotZ Racer. (and a few others)

Please don't request this to be closed. -.-
02-27-2009, 09:38 PM
Black Shades. Earth Day. Cold War.

I'm a staff editor at GamePodunk.com. Follow me on Twitter (@HLLivingLoco) for games and fun!

You should definitely get Bounce On and Heavy Mach.
Get Black Shades (I know, not on list) and Heavy Mach

http://www.tenfingersclub.com for fair reviews and the occasional promo code giveaway.
Car Jack Streets is out!!!!Link
Looking forward: Bethesda game, Terminator
I'm Playing Galaxy of fire 3D, Galcon, Watchmen: Justice is Coming, and Black Shades
02-27-2009, 09:41 PM
dont get fieldrunners.........boring.......no depth

7 cities-2 or 3?
bounce on-2
light riders-1
word fu-1
geodefense-1
zen bound or sway-5
save 1 for kyper
space ninja-1
and save a dollar!!!
02-27-2009, 09:47 PM
Get Fieldrunners! I personally love it. And Sway or Zen Bound are good too. I suggest making a poll
02-27-2009, 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelongintheforums View Post
dont get fieldrunners.........boring.......no depth

7 cities-2 or 3?
bounce on-2
light riders-1
word fu-1
geodefense-1
zen bound or sway-5
save 1 for kyper
space ninja-1
and save a dollar!!!

Finally someone else who thinks Fieldrunners is an over-rated POS. It was fun for 15 minutes. It has great graphics but the gameplay is sub par. It gets boring very quickly and its poorly paced.

Buy geoDefense for $.99 instead - Its 1,000x the value of Fieldrunners. Tapdefense is better than Fieldrunners and its free!

Fieldrunners would be fair at a lower price tag but its one of the most over-rated Apps in the store ATM IMHO.

Picked up Word Fu today, excellent game though I still prefer Wurdle but that might change as updates are released for Word Fu.

Zen Bound is good, especially since you can download the soundtrack and put it on your iphone through your PC. It gives my hands cramps after 10 minutes of play though. I havnt tried Sway but you probably cant go wrong with either.

Try Space Ninja light before buying the game.
02-27-2009, 09:55 PM
Ooo, thanks for all the suggestions guys.

I'm definitely going to pick up Bounce On

But I don't think I really want Black Shades, the graphics look horrible, and I'd prefer a game that's decent to look at.

And 7 Cities isn't on sale anymore, I was also considering that one, but it's gone back up to $4.99
02-27-2009, 09:56 PM
Oh, and Orion's Belt.

I'm a staff editor at GamePodunk.com. Follow me on Twitter (@HLLivingLoco) for games and fun!
02-27-2009, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by learjetzoom View Post
Finally someone else who thinks Fieldrunners is an over-rated POS. It was fun for 15 minutes. It has great graphics but the gameplay is sub par. It gets boring very quickly and its poorly paced.

Buy geoDefense for $.99 instead - Its 1,000x the value of Fieldrunners. Tapdefense is better than Fieldrunners and its free!

Fieldrunners would be fair at a lower price tag but its one of the most over-rated Apps in the store ATM IMHO.

Picked up Word Fu today, excellent game though I still prefer Wurdle but that might change as updates are released for Word Fu.

Zen Bound is good, especially since you can download the soundtrack and put it on your iphone through your PC. It gives my hands cramps after 10 minutes of play though. I havnt tried Sway but you probably cant go wrong with either.

Try Space Ninja light before buying the game.
yea, u etheir love space ninja or hate it. like zen bound. try the lite for SN....

i downloaded FR and its overated and it doesnt last longer then a day
i found me forcing myself cause i didnt want to waste a dollar(i mean 5 dollars, it SHOULD be a buck dont get me wrong i dont mind spending 5 bucks but for this game its not worth it)

great graphics but that doesnt make a game (see kroll)

6 towers.......3 maps......... just beat classic and everythins unlocked

its sad really...........lotsa potential............no depth

oh its way to easy, that endless maze cheat is horrible!!!
beat it in one sitting and never came back

if you want a TD game, get 7 cities and geodefense, one dollar more but SO SO SO SO much better. i cant recomend those two enough.

Last edited by ibelongintheforums; 02-27-2009 at 10:00 PM.